FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

[Request] Cm 11 boot animation

Thanks Meter: 24
 
By torecdude, Senior Member on 19th March 2014, 03:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Does anyone have the boot animation cm 11 has for our atrix?
Would appriciete anyone can also explain how to replace boot animation. Thanks

Phone: Motorola Atrix 4G
Rom: epinter's CM 10.1
Kernel: 3.1.10
 
 
19th March 2014, 04:23 PM |#2  
ravilov's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,338
 
Donate to Me
More
Can't you do it yourself? CM11 is widely available, all you have to do is download a CM11 package (for any device) and extract bootanimation.zip from it.
As for instructions, you should really try searching before asking questions or making such requests, as all this has been explained countless times.
19th March 2014, 09:21 PM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by torecdude

Does anyone have the boot animation cm 11 has for our atrix?
Would appriciete anyone can also explain how to replace boot animation. Thanks

Phone: Motorola Atrix 4G
Rom: epinter's CM 10.1
Kernel: 3.1.10

Droid X CM11 boot animation with the same specs as our CM10-10.1 boot animations (480x480)
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootanimation.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.90 MB, 225 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palmbeach05 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2014, 03:32 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravilov

Can't you do it yourself? CM11 is widely available, all you have to do is download a CM11 package (for any device) and extract bootanimation.zip from it.
As for instructions, you should really try searching before asking questions or making such requests, as all this has been explained countless times.

I did search this animation before asking it, i did find several methods to replace the boot animation but i though to reasure im doing it right for me rom/kernel.





Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbeach05

Droid X CM11 boot animation with the same specs as our CM10-10.1 boot animations (480x480)

Thanks man i will try this!

Phone: Motorola Atrix 4G
Rom: epinter's CM 10.1
Kernel: 3.1.10
29th March 2014, 03:28 PM |#5  
saiftheboss7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 177
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravilov

Can't you do it yourself? CM11 is widely available, all you have to do is download a CM11 package (for any device) and extract bootanimation.zip from it.
As for instructions, you should really try searching before asking questions or making such requests, as all this has been explained countless times.

See the below post of yours and shut up talking and start doing
Fair enough, if he searched he would not ask. Use sense.
15th August 2014, 05:44 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
CM11 boot animation
Good! But now we can try CM11 on our Atrix, not only de boot animation!
16th August 2014, 04:10 PM |#7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnan_

Good! But now we can try CM11 on our Atrix, not only de boot animation!

Way too late on this one. we've been able to have CM11 for a bit longer than just yesterday. and the CM11 boot animation has been around since at least feb with CM10.2/4.3.1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes