Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,479 Members 37,243 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FULL RESTORE][TAR] Stock ND8 Odin FLASHABLE [4.4.2]

Tip us?

jesuscash
Old
Thanks Meter 327
Can i flash this through mobil odin?
I use ubuntu and I don't know how to flash this through heimdall

bilgerryan
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 26,570

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuscash View Post
Can i flash this through mobil odin?
I use ubuntu and I don't know how to flash this through heimdall
No

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Thanks Meter 1,698
3Minit 1000+ Batteries for @CNexus' ND8 STOCK DeOdexed & Conquest: Singularity v7
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to roirraW "edor" ehT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Thanks Meter 1,698
NOW FLASHABLE - 3Minit Battery Mod for @CNexus' "ND8_STOCK_DEODEXED_ROOTED - fixed" with 1000+ animated battery icons
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to roirraW "edor" ehT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jdsingle76
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by roirraW "edor" ehT View Post
NOW FLASHABLE - 3Minit Battery Mod for @CNexus' "ND8_STOCK_DEODEXED_ROOTED - fixed" with 1000+ animated battery icons
Good stuff. Feel free to throw this link on My threads as well if you want.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to jdsingle76 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Thanks Meter 1,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsingle76 View Post
Good stuff. Feel free to throw this link on My threads as well if you want.
Thanks mate! Apparently we were two keyboards passing in the forum!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roirraW "edor" ehT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kalala
Old
Thanks Meter 3
So I'm following the directions and have the file loaded in the "PDA" section of Odin 3.07 and every thing seems to be a go but when I click "Start," every thing fades for a second like it's doing work, but then comes back to square-one and does nothing.

Phone is in Download mode, plugged in properly and all. I'm doing this on a Win7 Ultimate.

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Thanks Meter 1,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalala View Post
So I'm following the directions and have the file loaded in the "PDA" section of Odin 3.07 and every thing seems to be a go but when I click "Start," every thing fades for a second like it's doing work, but then comes back to square-one and does nothing.

Phone is in Download mode, plugged in properly and all. I'm doing this on a Win7 Ultimate.
Odin shows that the phone is connected?

Try rebooting the PC, a different USB port, different USB cable and if possible a different PC.

Recovery FLASHABLE version now posted near the bottom of the first post of the 3Minit Battery Mod for Conquest-Singularity and both Stock ND8 and NDC with 1000+ animated battery icons..

[BATTERY] Plasma Battery! 🆕🆒🆓 & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Charging still shot

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v7.0, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roirraW "edor" ehT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bilgerryan
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 26,570

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalala View Post

Make sure you see a COM port light up yellow before pressing start. Also try different ports and cables if possible.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]