Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,967 Members 47,527 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One firmware collection for different CID/MID | 2.22.1540.3

Tip us?

spitfire2425
Old
Thanks Meter 255
Can't download, drop box says too much traffic. Mind sending me a link? At&t with supercid

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

darksurfr
Old
(Last edited by darksurfr; 16th August 2014 at 08:52 AM.) Reason: figured it out?
Thanks Meter 4
I seem to have a problem adding the android-info.txt file back into a ziped file. I can unzip the firmware.zip with 7zip but then cant rezip it after. What do I need to do?

well it seems to be that you cant do what I was trying to do and was able to rezip by selecting just the files in the folder and making a new zip.

Heres to hoping all went good.

c5satellite2
Old
Thanks Meter 754
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksurfr View Post
I seem to have a problem adding the android-info.txt file back into a ziped file. I can unzip the firmware.zip with 7zip but then cant rezip it after. What do I need to do?

well it seems to be that you cant do what I was trying to do and was able to rezip by selecting just the files in the folder and making a new zip.

Heres to hoping all went good.
Change compression type to "store"

The Following User Says Thank You to c5satellite2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

darksurfr
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by c5satellite2 View Post
Change compression type to "store"

One other quiestion. Is the sprint 2.16.XXX different from the HTC firmware update? Trying to get my wifi calling working but it seems to have an issue where it says it can't authenticate. Been running around trying to figure this out so that I can use it while I am abroad.