Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,404 Members 50,140 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Supcase unicorn beetle pro

Tip us?

Ash Li
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey guys

I've just bought one of these cases for my Galaxy Tab 4. There's a clear plastic cover on the inside of the screen protector which seems to me that it should be removed, so I did. Now I'm wondering if it was meant to be left on. What do you all think? Is it just there to protect the actual screen protector during manufacture and transit, or is it actually part of the screen strategy?

Thanks,
Ash

clovis_ll
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikerz View Post
I haven't had any issues with the touchscreen, but I have a glass screen protector. Loving this case so far. Very well made. Way better than my Otterbox Commuter.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
same here.. i took out the screen protector and bought the thin glass screen protector and its perfect. i actually preferred this than my previous case which is the gold spigen slim armor.
the only issue i have is sometimes i leave my phone charging and when i take the cable out, the flap that protects the port takes time to go back to the original position. i sometimes have to hold it in place..
nokia 8890, n73, n80, n95, 8800, e90, tmobile mda, samsung blackjack, nokia e71, att tilt, iphone (2G), iphone 3G, blackberry bold 9000, blackberry curve 8900, att tilt, 3GS, htc touch hd, blackberry storm, att fuze, blackberry tour, motorola droid, iphone 4, evo 4g, HTC Thunderbolt, Motorola Xoom, Droid Razr, iPhone 4S, Samsung Tab 8.9, SGS3, SGS4, htc ONE, moto X, G2

now:
Nexus 5 - current

Galaxy Nexus (verizon) - back up