Ask a question

No registration required

Looking for spares/motherboard

OP Lord_alias

17th June 2014, 12:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28

159 posts
As the title suggests I'm looking for anyone who has a damaged device or spares knocking about? I found out the problem with my own shift was power distribution based and when I tried to repair it I have blown the entire board -_- I have a very limited budget at the minute but have seen a shift going for about 100 so lush come to shove that might be my only option.

Only other option would be for someone to be very kind and donate their shift? Long shot but if you don't ask, you don't get!

Sent from my Nexus 4
25th July 2014, 11:19 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 290

961 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_alias

As the title suggests I'm looking for anyone who has a damaged device or spares knocking about? I found out the problem with my own shift was power distribution based and when I tried to repair it I have blown the entire board -_- I have a very limited budget at the minute but have seen a shift going for about 100 so lush come to shove that might be my only option.

Only other option would be for someone to be very kind and donate their shift? Long shot but if you don't ask, you don't get!

Sent from my Nexus 4

There were loads ging for less than a ton in the past month or so, just wait I guess, I am looking for spares too.
16th August 2014, 07:54 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
i have a htc shift cdma version selling it for 150$ ....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread