Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,025 Members 52,615 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Solved] 4.4.2 Auto rotation problem

Tip us?

rsngfrce
Old
(Last edited by rsngfrce; 16th August 2014 at 06:23 PM.)
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratoario View Post
hello, my phone wont rotate even though i have samsung hub and saamsung hub adapter, I have uninstalled every app from samsung except that one, any ideas? havent tried the method here since i still have samsung hub. another thing is that after i uninstalled everything that i wanted to uninstall with TB samsung hub adapter i closing. I am in 4.4.2 rooted with cf method
Make sure auto-rotate is checked (have to say it...)

On your dialer, enter *#0*# which will put you in General Test Mode, then select sensors, then run the gyro sensor auto test to make sure your gyrometer is working.

"samsung hub adapter i closing"... I am not sure what you mean by this. If you are just ending it running, that should not cause an issue.
*** Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4, Stock rooted Touchwiz rom, Android 4.4.2 NAE (MF2 bootloader, no Knox), SuperSU V2.01, Busybox v1.20.2-cm9, KT-SGS4 4.4 kernel, PhilZ Touch 6.48.4 recovery ***

Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing!

(except when I'm totally lost...)

stratoario
Old
(Last edited by stratoario; 17th August 2014 at 02:21 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsngfrce View Post
Make sure auto-rotate is checked (have to say it...)

On your dialer, enter *#0*# which will put you in General Test Mode, then select sensors, then run the gyro sensor auto test to make sure your gyrometer is working.

"samsung hub adapter i closing"... I am not sure what you mean by this. If you are just ending it running, that should not cause an issue.
thanks, i have run the gyroscope test and it passed, i did make sure auto rotation is checked, ive run odin and put the phone back to stock so instead of uninstalling apps I think i am just going to freeze them and see what happens.