Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,220 Members 45,843 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] 5UBZ3R0 and other Ninja themes [CM11 4.4.x Theme]

Tip us?

johnblundon
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2491

DONATE TO ME
Sorry again everyone, my grandmother was really sick so I went home with family for a bit. I do apologize for the delay in fixing everything, I'm back now and shall get to work ASAP!
HTC ONE M7_UL
ROM: AICP 2.0 4.4.2
Details: Android 4.4 KitKat
MODS: 5UBz3R0 Theme

HTC Incredible S
Retired as daily

ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T
ROM: PARANOIDANDROID 3.0 RC AOSP
Details: Android 4.2.1

Check out my 5uBz3r0 and NINJA Themes
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnblundon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ArtfulDodger
Old
Thanks Meter 1245
Thumbs up The Tops

Long time user of the 5UBZ3R0 theme for over a year, even though I switch around a lot I come back to this one all the time when I want the inverted/dark look. One of the best around, and the best if you if you like your Google apps dark.

Please don't apologize for taking care of a sick relative. If some people here don't get that, you should feel sorry for them and not say sorry to them.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArtfulDodger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bugggmenot
Old
Thanks Meter 14
i cant install reptile theme, i had installed 4.3 version months ago, but now i want to install 4.4 version it says "Do you want install an update blah blah..." and when i agree, it says install was not complete! i dont have any previous versions installed, so why it says update? in App manager there is no Reptile theme. So how can remove leftovers?

mertin
Old
Thanks Meter 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugggmenot View Post
i cant install reptile theme, i had installed 4.3 version months ago, but now i want to install 4.4 version it says "Do you want install an update blah blah..." and when i agree, it says install was not complete! i dont have any previous versions installed, so why it says update? in App manager there is no Reptile theme. So how can remove leftovers?
Kinda sounds like you're installing an apk and not downloading from the play store. If you actually payed for it on the store, you wouldn't see that update message.

Sent from my thumbs to your face.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mertin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mertin
Old
Thanks Meter 189
It's much too quiet in here for what I consider the prettiest theme on the play store. John, a request for a future update. Are you able to get these icons sorted out in the settings menu? (Pic 1-3)

Also, this white still present in the dialer which I think you said you were working on. (Pic 4)

Aaaand..... This bug in gmail which makes it impossible to edit a draft. (Pic 5)

At your leisure sir.

johnblundon
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2491

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mertin View Post
It's much too quiet in here for what I consider the prettiest theme on the play store. John, a request for a future update. Are you able to get these icons sorted out in the settings menu? (Pic 1-3)

Also, this white still present in the dialer which I think you said you were working on. (Pic 4)

Aaaand..... This bug in gmail which makes it impossible to edit a draft. (Pic 5)

At your leisure sir.

Yeah sorry everyone, been trying when possible to fix all of these errors but was not having much luck. I have been really frustrated trying to solve the problems and not getting much help at all. Life has been really crazy and I have been really busy and tired but I have been trying.

HOWEVER, I have put a fair bit of work into a updated version of the themes for the new theme chooser engine. IN this version I have all of the errors fixed because of the changes and things being easier to do now. I have completed boot animations, sound packs and new icons for most apps. So if you can be a slight bit more patient I may have something really great and much more complete for you... just getting it right takes a while, but trust me it will be worth it.
HTC ONE M7_UL
ROM: AICP 2.0 4.4.2
Details: Android 4.4 KitKat
MODS: 5UBz3R0 Theme

HTC Incredible S
Retired as daily

ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T
ROM: PARANOIDANDROID 3.0 RC AOSP
Details: Android 4.2.1

Check out my 5uBz3r0 and NINJA Themes
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnblundon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mertin
Old
Thanks Meter 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnblundon View Post
Yeah sorry everyone, been trying when possible to fix all of these errors but was not having much luck. I have been really frustrated trying to solve the problems and not getting much help at all. Life has been really crazy and I have been really busy and tired but I have been trying.

HOWEVER, I have put a fair bit of work into a updated version of the themes for the new theme chooser engine. IN this version I have all of the errors fixed because of the changes and things being easier to do now. I have completed boot animations, sound packs and new icons for most apps. So if you can be a slight bit more patient I may have something really great and much more complete for you... just getting it right takes a while, but trust me it will be worth it.
It's worth waiting to get it right. We aren't going anywhere, don't get discouraged! Keep up the good work! Wahooooo!

Sent from my thumbs to your eyeballs.

CrimsonFrost
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Just reporting some text bugs with the UI where the text is there, but not visible as it's the same color as the background, otherwise I've used most if not all of these themes and love them! I'm sure at least some of these have been reported before, but I thought the more data you have the better, I hope I was right. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Google Calendar App (various dropdowns)
Google Calendar App (clock menus)
Google Play Music App (with my personal details whited out)
System Info for your reference.

-Crimson
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-16-19-19-47.png
Views:	43
Size:	174.8 KB
ID:	2900164   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-16-19-14-04.png
Views:	43
Size:	233.1 KB
ID:	2900165   Click image for larger version