Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,962 Members 50,816 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Apps Safe to Remove for Sprint GS5!

Tip us?

liqrisquicker
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up also add

you can also add smart remote, and internet/ chrome depending on what browser you like, to this list that can be completely removed... never understood why people would remove sprint zone when it is the easiest way to do things on your account. To each their own o guess... great list too as there are a few I missed on my debloating adventures.

eyecon82
Old
Thanks Meter 1,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by liqrisquicker View Post
you can also add smart remote, and internet/ chrome depending on what browser you like, to this list that can be completely removed... never understood why people would remove sprint zone when it is the easiest way to do things on your account. To each their own o guess... great list too as there are a few I missed on my debloating adventures.
Exactly, I find it the best way to track my usage as well.

I guess this is a list of things that are safe to remove, but not necessarily recommend to remove

-Sent from Tapatalk

eyecon82
Old
Thanks Meter 1,649
here are some more you missed

beaming service, 2 connections optimizer files, 2 enterprise files, 2 nearby device files, Samsung galaxy apps widget, Samsung keyboard, saumsung text to speech, screen mirroring, Sprint Installer, 2 wifi direct files

PMGRANDS
Old
Thanks Meter 917

DONATE TO ME
How come my titanium app won't let me backup? It says storage full, but it isn't.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
*Sent from my Fast as Hell... (CDMA) Evo3D*

________

*My Now Retired... (CDMA) Hero ROM ExEnHeroC*

________

Direct-Download || P.m.Grands YouTube Channel

________

*If I Helped You...

*Please Spend 1 Sec. On Me...

*Hit The... "Thanks-Button"

________

"Donate" https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=9U6TFJTXEGCKQ

youngpro83
Old
Thanks Meter 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMGRANDS View Post
How come my titanium app won't let me backup? It says storage full, but it isn't.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
If you are mostly stock then you need to download sdfix from the market. It is free. Or you can change the build.prop line yourself to write to sd with a file manager of your choice. Idk the build.prop line but you can google it and it will come up. I hope that is your issue and it helps.

Sent from The Beast in my pocket
[SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to youngpro83 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Cowboyup65
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default the ANT app is actually usefull

for those of us that like to bike/run/hoke or other physical activity in which we monitor our performance or heart rate, ANT radio is a big part of that.
http://www.thisisant.com/directory/ant-radio-service

Might want to investigate this site before removing completely as it uses hardware already on your phone, after all whats the point in getting the phone with all this stuff in it, if you just not going to use it.

megan23247
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
If you are mostly stock then you need to download sdfix from the market. It is free. Or you can change the build.prop line yourself to write to sd with a file manager of your choice. Idk the build.prop line but you can google it and it will come up. I hope that is your issue and it helps.

Sent from The Beast in my pocket
This worked for me thank you!

Sent from my Sexy Samsung S5