Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,725 Members 37,946 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][THEME] 2014 HTC One Launcher - 03/03/2014

Tip us?

Sheetzie03
Old
Thanks Meter 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC_Phone View Post
I've had some people ask if I knew anything, but since this is your project, I figure I'll ask you here to clarify for some people But basically.. Do you still have the theme for Sense 5.5 in the works, or did you abandon that in favor of the Sense 6 ROM?
????????? HELLLO?????? Would have been nice to leave a post saying this will not continue, or something similar. IMHO, and if it was mine, i would 100% do this, it takes a minute or two of my time to write one post, letting everyone who participated on this project know, that I wouldn't be continuing anymore.
You don't owe anyone anything, but it would take a few seconds, drives me nuts when devs do this

XxVcVxX
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheetzie03 View Post
????????? HELLLO?????? Would have been nice to leave a post saying this will not continue, or something similar. IMHO, and if it was mine, i would 100% do this, it takes a minute or two of my time to write one post, letting everyone who participated on this project know, that I wouldn't be continuing anymore.
You don't owe anyone anything, but it would take a few seconds, drives me nuts when devs do this
Are you dumb or something, why are you even posting here? It's been months, and there are already Sense 6 roms out there.

DesertHawk
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5,086

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxVcVxX View Post
Are you dumb or something, why are you even posting here? It's been months, and there are already Sense 6 roms out there.
Exactly. I released Sense 6 for the M7 also hence the reason I don't update this.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 using XDA Premium 4
View My Threads

CM10.2 Official for LG G2 and Samsung Tablet UI for Galaxy Note II

Excelsus for Xperia Z

And LOTS MORE

Retired Developer | Ex-Recognized Developer | Xperia Z2 & Galaxy S5
Tags
2014, htc, theme