No registration required

[MOD][THEME] 2014 HTC One Launcher - 03/03/2014

OP DesertHawk

16th August 2014, 02:33 PM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 340

1,254 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC_Phone

I've had some people ask if I knew anything, but since this is your project, I figure I'll ask you here to clarify for some people But basically.. Do you still have the theme for Sense 5.5 in the works, or did you abandon that in favor of the Sense 6 ROM?

????????? HELLLO?????? Would have been nice to leave a post saying this will not continue, or something similar. IMHO, and if it was mine, i would 100% do this, it takes a minute or two of my time to write one post, letting everyone who participated on this project know, that I wouldn't be continuing anymore.
You don't owe anyone anything, but it would take a few seconds, drives me nuts when devs do this
16th August 2014, 07:36 PM   |  #72  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 112

534 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheetzie03

????????? HELLLO?????? Would have been nice to leave a post saying this will not continue, or something similar. IMHO, and if it was mine, i would 100% do this, it takes a minute or two of my time to write one post, letting everyone who participated on this project know, that I wouldn't be continuing anymore.
You don't owe anyone anything, but it would take a few seconds, drives me nuts when devs do this

Are you dumb or something, why are you even posting here? It's been months, and there are already Sense 6 roms out there.
17th August 2014, 08:39 AM   |  #73  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Thanks Meter: 5,180

4,246 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxVcVxX

Are you dumb or something, why are you even posting here? It's been months, and there are already Sense 6 roms out there.

Exactly. I released Sense 6 for the M7 also hence the reason I don't update this.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 using XDA Premium 4
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2014, htc, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread