Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,683 Members 53,102 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP THREAD] Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210 | Ask any question | Noob friendly

Tip us?

Raj Shrestha
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hey, my tab 3 SM-T210R is not chaging. When I connect it with charger, it shows the charging sign but it doesnt charge. It chargery really slow. Last night i kept it in charge for the whole night and in morning it was only 60% charged. HELP ME PLEASE !!

the_bond
Old
Thanks Meter 0
could you give some input on my thread ?
HTML Code:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-3/help/change-date-challenge-t2848775

Spud37
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Okay so I am helping my parent's friend to root and install a different ROM onto his Tab 3. However I see this T210, or T110 ... etc What do these stand for and how can i determine what his tab 3 is. Thanks. Also TWRP vs CWM which do you think is better supported on these devices?

_XVoidX_
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud37 View Post
Okay so I am helping my parent's friend to root and install a different ROM onto his Tab 3. However I see this T210, or T110 ... etc What do these stand for and how can i determine what his tab 3 is. Thanks. Also TWRP vs CWM which do you think is better supported on these devices?
Okay, so first of all. Boot up your tab 3 and go to Settings > Device information > Modelnumber.
You would see your model like T210.
I would suggest you TWRP and there are guides for how to root / flash twrp on internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchlaser View Post
really new to the tab 3....picked it up at gamestop a few days ago.

i'm fairly pleased except i cant move apps to sd. will rooting give me that ability or should i hold out hope for an official update from samsung? i hesitate because i dont want to brick it.
Im pretty sure samsung had a update for a few devices to 4.2 which included move apps to sd. Not sure tho, maybe it was in 4.4. Atleast the T110 4.4 has it. But, you can root your device and then move it to your sdcard.
The Following User Says Thank You to _XVoidX_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]