Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,404 Members 39,304 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

- INSTRUCTIONS to Install CWM Recovery - (For Everyone)

Tip us?

kyokorin
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNikky View Post

-If your S1 Boot Version is 2.14.J.0.68
Hi Nikky, i made wrong option, i'm directly flashed the image file with mobile uncle. I should flash the ftf file first instead.

Now im bricked my phone.. .

What can i do now?? i already try to repair it with pc companion but its always fails on the step to insert the usb cable while hold the up volume button... the pc companion doesnt react even i already try that step. Help me please..

TacoNikky
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyokorin View Post
Hi Nikky, i made wrong option, i'm directly flashed the image file with mobile uncle. I should flash the ftf file first instead.

Now im bricked my phone.. .

What can i do now?? i already try to repair it with pc companion but its always fails on the step to insert the usb cable while hold the up volume button... the pc companion doesnt react even i already try that step. Help me please..
Use pc companion to repair. Press volume down while connecting cable. It should work

iSiddharth
Old
Thanks Meter 19
The recovery is good and the link specified for 16.0.B.2.16 is not having the ftf file, instead it has the way to flash it

Hit the Thanks button below if you I was able to Help you

abdul jany
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default rooting

after d procedure followed by this...unable to restarting my xperia c ...can i get the solution