Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,664 Members 42,521 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][JB][LB/UB] Envi ROM Stock+

Tip us?
 
Envious_Data
Old
#191  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 750
Posts: 1,875
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Imagination
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoedge View Post
Hello, what are the changes between V3 and V4?

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDroidZz View Post
Well i tested 4b so far so good. I dont know what changed from V4 and v3
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...05&postcount=3


the link above shows the changelog for V3 to 4
in simple words V4 should be:
smoother
More Battery Efficient
Camera Should flash brighter (torch will be the same)
More Free Ram avaliable
Faster net connection


Hi there

"Music Makes me forget the traumas that plague my mind. Music is the cure to a normaly unfixable problem"
-Nozomi Yamauchi

http://envious.host-my-rom.eu/
Credits to zantekk for the WebSpace


Deviant Art page
http://enviousdata.deviantart.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to Envious_Data For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xDroidZz
Old
#192  
xDroidZz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 237
Posts: 795
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Davao City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...05&postcount=3


the link above shows the changelog for V3 to 4
in simple words V4 should be:
smoother
More Battery Efficient
Camera Should flash brighter (torch will be the same)
More Free Ram avaliable
Faster net connection
Ah now i get it. Thanks
ROM: Still searching the right rom for my daily use
VERSION: 4.1.2 - 4.4.4
DEVICE: Sony Xperia S LT26i
PREVIOUS DEVICES OWNED: Samsung Galaxy 5 (Stolen) & Samsung Galaxy Pocket (Sold)
http://i.imgur.com/DJ3ShpZ.png?1
 
Envious_Data
Old
#193  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 750
Posts: 1,875
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Imagination
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDroidZz View Post
Ah now i get it. Thanks
i got a question
i did some tweaks to make the UI extremly smooth, im not sure if they worked but compared to V3 they should be heavily noticable

did you notice any huge improvments on UI smoothness?
V4 compared to V3


Hi there

"Music Makes me forget the traumas that plague my mind. Music is the cure to a normaly unfixable problem"
-Nozomi Yamauchi

http://envious.host-my-rom.eu/
Credits to zantekk for the WebSpace


Deviant Art page
http://enviousdata.deviantart.com/
 
xDroidZz
Old
#194  
xDroidZz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 237
Posts: 795
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Davao City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data View Post
i got a question
i did some tweaks to make the UI extremly smooth, im not sure if they worked but compared to V3 they should be heavily noticable

did you notice any huge improvments on UI smoothness?
V4 compared to V3
Nope, thats why i asked lol. but its okay also since its fluid enough for me.
Why dont you replace the Stock launcher with Z1 Launcher ?
ROM: Still searching the right rom for my daily use
VERSION: 4.1.2 - 4.4.4
DEVICE: Sony Xperia S LT26i
PREVIOUS DEVICES OWNED: Samsung Galaxy 5 (Stolen) & Samsung Galaxy Pocket (Sold)
http://i.imgur.com/DJ3ShpZ.png?1
 
Envious_Data
Old
#195  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 750
Posts: 1,875
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Imagination
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDroidZz View Post
Nope, thats why i asked lol. but its okay also since its fluid enough for me.
Why dont you replace the Stock launcher with Z1 Launcher ?
i think when i know how ill be changing all of the UI over to match envi-rom for Z2
doing that will take a while because i have to reconfigure all of my current mods to match the huge change in everything


Rawr


Hi there

"Music Makes me forget the traumas that plague my mind. Music is the cure to a normaly unfixable problem"
-Nozomi Yamauchi

http://envious.host-my-rom.eu/
Credits to zantekk for the WebSpace


Deviant Art page
http://enviousdata.deviantart.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to Envious_Data For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xDroidZz
Old
#196  
xDroidZz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 237
Posts: 795
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Davao City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data View Post
i think when i know how ill be changing all of the UI over to match envi-rom for Z2
doing that will take a while because i have to reconfigure all of my current mods to match the huge change in everything


Rawr
whats that picture? lol
ROM: Still searching the right rom for my daily use
VERSION: 4.1.2 - 4.4.4
DEVICE: Sony Xperia S LT26i
PREVIOUS DEVICES OWNED: Samsung Galaxy 5 (Stolen) & Samsung Galaxy Pocket (Sold)
http://i.imgur.com/DJ3ShpZ.png?1
 
Envious_Data
Old
#197  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 750
Posts: 1,875
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Imagination
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDroidZz View Post
whats that picture? lol
i finaly was lazy enough to finish the Envi-OS install screen, see the bottom right of the pic


Hi there

"Music Makes me forget the traumas that plague my mind. Music is the cure to a normaly unfixable problem"
-Nozomi Yamauchi

http://envious.host-my-rom.eu/
Credits to zantekk for the WebSpace


Deviant Art page
http://enviousdata.deviantart.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to Envious_Data For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xDroidZz
Old
#198  
xDroidZz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 237
Posts: 795
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Davao City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data View Post
i finaly was lazy enough to finish the Envi-OS install screen, see the bottom right of the pic
yea i saw it looks nice
ROM: Still searching the right rom for my daily use
VERSION: 4.1.2 - 4.4.4
DEVICE: Sony Xperia S LT26i
PREVIOUS DEVICES OWNED: Samsung Galaxy 5 (Stolen) & Samsung Galaxy Pocket (Sold)
http://i.imgur.com/DJ3ShpZ.png?1
 
nisu4717
Old
#199  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 84
Posts: 556
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: vidhya nagar
Waiting for envi is for xperia s.my hope alive......

Sent from my Xperia S using xda premium
 
satyawan0307
Old
#200  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 40
Join Date: Oct 2012
u r working on Z2 Themed 4.4 AOSP, A Z2 Firmware port or only rom based on .96 jb

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes