Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,471 Members 42,808 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]4.4.2-R.O.D.T/R.D.D.T-NCB/ND2/Mystery-WifiCall/DLBoost/Hotspot/Source kernel 6/5

Tip us?

juniorr7710
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnuttall87 View Post
ND2 = no wifi calling, Mystery Build includes wifi calling.
All good ... been running DeOdexed ND2 v1.1 for a day now
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to juniorr7710 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

juniorr7710
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortRound51 View Post
I do not believe the governaa kernel is specific this ROM. The version numbers will not always match and should not be an indicator of compatibility. However, when you flash R.D.D.T v1.1 the correct governaa kernel is already included. You will not need to flash it separately.

If you are having trouble with your current ROM, I recommend a full wipe before flashing the new build.

I am using v1.1 (Quoted below from the second post) and don't have any issues at all.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 (GM-G900P) using Tapatalk

Would this be the correct Bloat package to run for ND2? i'm trying to look for (rosemary font under Fonts)

R.D.D.T Bloat Package ND2 v1.0
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407590701

SotoXP
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Does this ROM has the same themming options as MOAR ROM? I'm looking for a ROM without the themming stuff on it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app

I_FLY_Z3R0
Old
Thanks Meter 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by SotoXP View Post
Does this ROM has the same themming options as MOAR ROM? I'm looking for a ROM without the themming stuff on it.

This rom doesn't have as many themed things as MOAR does. It's pretty much a stock, tweaked rom. The notification pull down bar is themed But other than that it's pretty stock looking

Best Rom Ever. 'Nuff Said.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_FLY_Z3R0 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ParrSt
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default Remove Sfinder and QuickConnect from Pulldown

Can I remove the status_bar_expanded_header.xml from the zip and manually add that to my SystemUI.apk to install this mod manually?

I have not installed a recovery yet because I am still knox 0x0. I have installed many mods manually but wanted to make sure it would be safe to do this one manually.

bob_ross
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Anyone have a stock TW battery icon for top menu? I really hate these animated ones (no offense to the creators intended)

bob_ross
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_ross View Post
Anyone have a stock TW battery icon for top menu? I really hate these animated ones (no offense to the creators intended)
Also I flashed the Mystery build 1.1 and the "active apps" widget is gone. How can I get it back, I thought it was pretty cool.