Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

I need Stock Samsung 4.4.2 browser

OP DeltaSync

17th March 2014, 05:34 AM   |  #1  
DeltaSync's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Rosario
Thanks Meter: 468
 
751 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Hi guys removing all Bloatware from stock samsung 4.4.2 XXUFNB3 firmware, I accidentally deleted the stock browser.

Can anyone uploaded the stock browser files please?
if i am not wrong I think the files are:
/system/app/SBrowser.apk
/system/app/SBrowser.odex
/system/app/SBrowserTry.apk
/system/app/SBrowserTry.odex
/system/lib/libsbrowser.so

those are the files that the script deleted

ps: I tried to get it from system.img but was impossible extract the files for me.
ps2: YES, I saw this Thread but it not worked.
Last edited by DeltaSync; 17th March 2014 at 05:55 AM.
17th March 2014, 11:25 AM   |  #2  
deandoi's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaSync

Hi guys removing all Bloatware from stock samsung 4.4.2 XXUFNB3 firmware, I accidentally deleted the stock browser.

Can anyone uploaded the stock browser files please?
if i am not wrong I think the files are:
/system/app/SBrowser.apk
/system/app/SBrowser.odex
/system/app/SBrowserTry.apk
/system/app/SBrowserTry.odex
/system/lib/libsbrowser.so

those are the files that the script deleted

ps: I tried to get it from system.img but was impossible extract the files for me.
ps2: YES, I saw this Thread but it not worked.

Why use the stock browser? use Chrome

cheers ~
17th March 2014, 01:34 PM   |  #3  
DeltaSync's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Rosario
Thanks Meter: 468
 
751 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandoi

Why use the stock browser? use Chrome

cheers ~

Because I need it and I have chrome and others but I need stock browser in this moment. ..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th March 2014, 07:30 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Batam
Thanks Meter: 35
 
448 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaSync

Because I need it and I have chrome and others but I need stock browser in this moment. ..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

chrome have no next and previous button on keyboard, this is the main reason i want stock browser
14th June 2014, 03:27 AM   |  #5  
UrbanDrops's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
59 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
Anyone ever figure this out? I'm trying to install on a note 2.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
17th August 2014, 08:38 PM   |  #6  
Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 7
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanDrops

Anyone ever figure this out? I'm trying to install on a note 2.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

I need it too!
17th August 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Which samsung 4.4.2 stock browser
Note 2 note 3 s4 s5?

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by ivahmet; 17th August 2014 at 08:45 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes