Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,108 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[UPDATED]Aosp Theme For MONSTER$ Rom

Tip us?
 
F@HIM
Old
#21  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 162
Posts: 694
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omkar$ View Post
working right now
will update thread in 10 min
Not working bro caused me a very baad bootloop......somehow I got out from there......now tell me what to do...

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
MirXas
Old
#22  
MirXas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 120
Posts: 247
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Vilnius
@OP, I think you forgot to add something to the flashable zip's /system/app folder, cause it's empty.
Always press the THANKS button below the post if helped
 
Omkar$
Old
#23  
Omkar$'s Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,672
Posts: 718
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by F@HIM View Post
Not working bro caused me a very baad bootloop......somehow I got out from there......now tell me what to do...

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Is ur rom odexed or deodexed?





Quote:
Originally Posted by MirXas View Post
@OP, I think you forgot to add something to the flashable zip's /system/app folder, cause it's empty.
no thatz not the problem

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
F@HIM
Old
#24  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 162
Posts: 694
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omkar$ View Post
Is ur rom odexed or deodexed?







no thatz not the problem

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Bro em using stock odexed rom so I flashed stock.zip.....so now whats the problem

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Omkar$
Old
#25  
Omkar$'s Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,672
Posts: 718
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by F@HIM View Post
Bro em using stock odexed rom so I flashed stock.zip.....so now whats the problem

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Delete framework-res.odex from system/framework
And then flash stock zip

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
F@HIM
Old
#26  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 162
Posts: 694
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omkar$ View Post
Delete framework-res.odex from system/framework
And then flash stock zip

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Nhi chal rha hai beh.....phir seh bootloop hoh gaya yar....jara ache seh dekh kuch toh problem hai zip mein.......
 
MirXas
Old
#27  
MirXas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 120
Posts: 247
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Vilnius
Quote:
Originally Posted by F@HIM View Post
Nhi chal rha hai beh.....phir seh bootloop hoh gaya yar....jara ache seh dekh kuch toh problem hai zip mein.......
Installing it causes a bootloop.
I'm using stock deodexed ROM.
Always press the THANKS button below the post if helped
The Following User Says Thank You to MirXas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
F@HIM
Old
#28  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 162
Posts: 694
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by MirXas View Post
Installing it causes a bootloop.
I'm using stock deodexed ROM.
Hmm means I think problem is with both the zips

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
refolusioniss
Old
#29  
refolusioniss's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 3
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omkar$ View Post
framework-res.apk only
Why? My theme is not same like that screenshot.. when im done download theme and then i flash it. my bar it's still blue, its not white? Why?
 
eltitanero
Old
#30  
eltitanero's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 52
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Huelva
Can anyone upload for stock rom?

Enviado desde mi GT-I8260 mediante Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes