Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,461 Members 47,512 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[falcon][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch

Tip us?

zarac
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul reaper View Post

I did that.Completely wiped device and restored but to no avail.Happened to me on both roms but didnt try that on stock rom.Other things doesnt cause a problem only the callerui.apk force closses which is a big prob cause i cant make or receive calls.Tried clean wipe and installing rom and then restoring device,tried extracting the callerui apk and then replacing it but nothing solves it :/
That is not what I ment. I think you shouldn't restore anything from your current backup as it seems broken.

Try wiping AND FORMATTING your data partition first, then install all the apps you need - restoring via Titanium Backup shouldn't be a problem, but don't restore your current nandroid backups.

After you setup everything, try backing up and restoring via philZ.
Moto G (falcon), XT1032 - Global GSM
rom and kernel: stock 4.4.4 (210.12.40.falcon_umts.Retail.en.GB) - rooted

HTC Desire (bravo), SLCD, PVT4, MTD erasesize 20000
rom and kernel: Evervolv Kitkat alpha (Android 4.4.4) built by LaidbackNikez

Asus Nexus 7 (grouper), 32GB
rom: Carbon Rom all-F2FS (Android 4.4.4) built by USBhost
kernel: M-Kernel a69 (f2fs/ext4) built by Metallice
The Following User Says Thank You to zarac For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lost101
Old
Thanks Meter 699
@hachamacha, running latest build (6.55.0) there seems to be an issue with the 'Clone ROM to update.zip' feature. The produced zip will not flash (Status 1; Installation aborted) - I'd really appreciate if you could get this working. Thanks.

hachamacha
Old
Thanks Meter 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost101 View Post
@hachamacha, running latest build (6.55.0) there seems to be an issue with the 'Clone ROM to update.zip' feature. The produced zip will not flash (Status 1; Installation aborted) - I'd really appreciate if you could get this working. Thanks.
Hi - I think I've read about this issue being related to space-estimates and that it's possibly on some other devices, but it's been awhile since I've heard that: Check out the developer's thread and search it for "update.zip" issues. I'm sure it's been some sort of an issue before.

Main Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2201860
The Following User Says Thank You to hachamacha For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wahyuwidi
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Hi,. i using the cwm in xt1033 ,. i backup my original rom and then install a custom rom,. my problem is i can't found my backups folder in clockworkmod ,. so where is the folder of the rom?

Kai Obey
Old
Thanks Meter 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahyuwidi View Post
Hi,. i using the cwm in xt1033 ,. i backup my original rom and then install a custom rom,. my problem is i can't found my backups folder in clockworkmod ,. so where is the folder of the rom?
Maybe in Storage-Emulated.....

Gesendet von meinem XT1032 mit Tapatalk

mrbojangle69
Old
Thanks Meter 266
Does Philz Touch have full F2FS support?