Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,760 Members 48,364 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MoKee OS - JB/KK] [Q/A] - DISCUSSION THREAD

Tip us?

alex_is_the_1
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntaresOne View Post
I understood what you mean, that's a problem on ROM sources and not depends on device sources. I've noticed the same problem in this ROM but on Galaxy s4
What's weird is after a reboot the stats seem to work now, I'm liking this ROM a lot! Anyone have a bug where you unplug your charger and a few seconds to a min later it starts mysteriously charging without a power source? Also it takes a few times of plugging my phone in to get it to start charging. Probably just my phone.

AntaresOne
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,914

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_is_the_1 View Post
What's weird is after a reboot the stats seem to work now, I'm liking this ROM a lot! Anyone have a bug where you unplug your charger and a few seconds to a min later it starts mysteriously charging without a power source? Also it takes a few times of plugging my phone in to get it to start charging. Probably just my phone.
Sounds like your USB port is dirty, try to clean it with alcohol and a toothpick
The Following User Says Thank You to AntaresOne For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xiaohun
Old
(Last edited by xiaohun; 17th August 2014 at 06:33 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
@AntaresOne Hello, MoKee OS 4.4.4 when the camera fix release to construct a new?Poor English I am Chinese

alex_is_the_1
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntaresOne View Post
Sounds like your USB port is dirty, try to clean it with alcohol and a toothpick
Seemed to have done the trick. Toothpick minus the alcohol since I didn't have any. Don't know why I didn't think of that. Lol thanks bro