Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,399 Members 52,299 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

RUU/VZW/KitKat4.4.2/Sense 6/S-OFF only!

Tip us?

leech28
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat View Post
They are included in the Rom by HTC. They are NOT yet implemented.
I believe HTC is going to enable them at some point with a gallery update.

Just to be clear this isn't something I added. This is something that's there in /data on a 100% stock phone. They added them during the last update even though gallery doesn't use them yet.
So that's why i'm not getting them....
May be we'll be getting them in the android L update.Thanks for the information

monochrome83
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I know this is the 7th page, and not sure if you're still watching, but THANK YOU very much for this post. This file you posted, as well as the Fastboot commands SAVED my bricked device. It sat for a LONG time, until I found this to fix it. I was the idiot that flashed the M8 Harmon-Kardon file to his M7. Again, thank you, it's like having a member of the family back lol
The Following User Says Thank You to monochrome83 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

andybones
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9,023

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by monochrome83 View Post
I know this is the 7th page, and not sure if you're still watching, but THANK YOU very much for this post. This file you posted, as well as the Fastboot commands SAVED my bricked device. It sat for a LONG time, until I found this to fix it. I was the idiot that flashed the M8 Harmon-Kardon file to his M7. Again, thank you, it's like having a member of the family back lol
Good stuff.
Always nice to see such a great thread go to such great use.
Team Ecliptic - Member/Co-Lead Developer

Motorola Droid > HTC Eris > HTC Incredible > HTC Incredible 2 > Galaxy Nexus > HTC Rezound > HTC Incredible 4G > Samsung Galaxy S3 > Samsung Galaxy S4 > HTC One M7 > HTC One M8

Buy me a beer.
The Following User Says Thank You to andybones For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
kitkit, ruu, sense 6, vzw htc one