Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,878 Members 37,344 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][JULY 30][UrDroid][STOCK][AT&T NC2 Kitkat ][ODEXED][Deodexed][W/ROOT][Ver 2 ]

Tip us?

carl1961
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3930
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycokla View Post

Very disappointing
This is stock rom. Use the add - ons to remove stuff. You also will get false battery info until battery does a fully charged to almost dead battery, then fully charged again.

nycokla
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Yea I'm beyond that, titanium removed all bloat. Been full charged and drained for 2 weeks now

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Don't get why it would drain so fast

carl1961
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3930
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycokla View Post
Yea I'm beyond that, titanium removed all bloat. Been full charged and drained for 2 weeks now

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Don't get why it would drain so fast
Do you have weak signal where you live? Phone might be searching for tower's.

nycokla
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Full 4G LTE signal here

Phatboyj420
Old
Thanks Meter 41

DONATE TO ME
Does Ver.2 Still use the MGL Bootloader, as I wan't to maintain the ability to revert back in the future

Also the link in your sig, labeled for said B-loader " NC2_Bootloader_Odin3_Install_N900AUCECMGL.zip "
just loops back to this same Ver.2 post

Would greatly appreciate if you could clear this up for me as I am confused as to what urdroid roms do and do not contain the " MGL/NC2 " Bootloader files

Thanks in Advance
If someone takes the time to provide you with assistance
Thank Them ( there is a button for that )

carl1961
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatboyj420 View Post
Does Ver.2 Still use the MGL Bootloader, as I wan't to maintain the ability to revert back in the future

Also the link in your sig, labeled for said B-loader " NC2_Bootloader_Odin3_Install_N900AUCECMGL.zip "
just loops back to this same Ver.2 post

Would greatly appreciate if you could clear this up for me as I am confused as to what urdroid roms do and do not contain the " MGL/NC2 " Bootloader files

Thanks in Advance
yes it will run on MGL Bootloader.
You do not need to install anything but have 3.75 safestrap installed before you install KitKat roms

chargedbird
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Stupid question.
if I install this on my ATT Note 3, would I be able to install TMO Note 3 firmware and modems. I would like to remove the ATT firmware/modems and add TMO ones and I will just wait till the bootloader gets unlocked..

any all information will be greatly appreciated.

carl1961
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3930
Quote:
Originally Posted by chargedbird View Post
Stupid question.
if I install this on my ATT Note 3, would I be able to install TMO Note 3 firmware and modems. I would like to remove the ATT firmware/modems and add TMO ones and I will just wait till the bootloader gets unlocked..

any all information will be greatly appreciated.
No Odin won't let you install other firmware ( Good thing as it would brick your phone)

The Following User Says Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]