Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 48,001 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][AGNi][STOCK 4.3.0 / 4.4.2 ] 17-08-2014 AGNi pureSTOCK I605 (ULTRA SMOOTH)

Tip us?
 
thechaoz
Old
#301  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 460
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztotherad View Post
you have philz recovery not stock recovery? but you're on 4.4.2 rooted and everything?

I'd boot into download mode and see if you have knox void within the download mode. also, look at setting and see if you can tell which bootloader you're on.
No knox, philz, rooted and 4.4.2 . For anyone googling secret I emailed mobiletech and he said I was unlocked. Just put me on 4.4.2 I guess instead of 4.1.2.

It's fine but I was scared. I haven't flashed anything yet waiting till Monday I'm really busy right now. I believes the download screen just said stock samsumg official.

Weird there isn't a way to tell since flashing can brick your phone
 
ztotherad
Old
#302  
ztotherad's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 522
Posts: 2,356
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
No knox, philz, rooted and 4.4.2 . For anyone googling secret I emailed mobiletech and he said I was unlocked. Just put me on 4.4.2 I guess instead of 4.1.2.

It's fine but I was scared. I haven't flashed anything yet waiting till Monday I'm really busy right now. I believes the download screen just said stock samsumg official.

Weird there isn't a way to tell since flashing can brick your phone
well damn, he must've put you on kitkat without loading the official odin package then. You'll definitely have to let me know how it all goes when you flash, because I'm definitely curious.
they see me trollin', they waiting...
 
thechaoz
Old
#303  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 460
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztotherad View Post
well damn, he must've put you on kitkat without loading the official odin package then. You'll definitely have to let me know how it all goes when you flash, because I'm definitely curious.
Just resolved a long issue with verizon over ul data so I didn't bother yet. I'm still scared but the download mode screen says samsung official with no knox counter so that means I'm ok?

Just covering my bases I can't lose my phone and more money for another month.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztotherad View Post
well damn, he must've put you on kitkat without loading the official odin package then. You'll definitely have to let me know how it all goes when you flash, because I'm definitely curious.
Well after weeks of googling to how you can find out this info I found a thread were someone pointed me to an app called android system info in the play store.

Like you said he didn't load the official odin package which is chinese to me. I don't understand really. Are you saying instead of going to 4.1.2 and flashing a custom rom (no ND7) he did something else but still fixed my bootloader. I'm always open to learning but this is over my head. Anyway it appears I'm good to go lol
 
psndna88
Old
#304  
psndna88's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7,113
Posts: 4,187
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
17-08-2014 4.4.2 Update v4.2.5

update Mali r3p2-rel4 to SAMSUNG KitKat Source | Revert "ARM: 7006/1: Migrate to asm-generic wrapper support" | Revert "Introduce timer slack controller" | Revert "patch: add SLQB memory allocator by Nick Piggin" | futex: Prevent attaching to kernel threads | futex: Add another early deadlock detection check | cpuset: mm: reduce large amounts of memory barrier related damage v3 | Mdnie Hijack modifications by @gub | cpufreq: Update to zzmoove 0.9-beta3 | workqueues: Introduce new flag WQ_POWER_EFFICIENT for power oriented workqueues | Implement Intelliactive governor (without intelliplug for now) | ext4: Add support for FIDTRIM, a best-effort ioctl for deep discard trim | mdnie: Enable negative mode compatibility of newer MDNIE drivers | Updated to SAMSUNG OSRC KK N7100XXUFNE1 Update 1 | Updated to SAMSUNG OSRC EUR KK Update (N7105XXUFND3)


DOWNLOAD HERE
AGNi Kernel
I9300, I9305, N7100, N7105, I605, P31xx, P511x

DONATE TO ME : send your donation directly by paypal to psndna88@gmail.com

Not finding enough time these days for development
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psndna88 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
redrol
Old
#305  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 83
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by psndna88 View Post
17-08-2014 4.4.2 Update v4.2.5

update Mali r3p2-rel4 to SAMSUNG KitKat Source | Revert "ARM: 7006/1: Migrate to asm-generic wrapper support" | Revert "Introduce timer slack controller" | Revert "patch: add SLQB memory allocator by Nick Piggin" | futex: Prevent attaching to kernel threads | futex: Add another early deadlock detection check | cpuset: mm: reduce large amounts of memory barrier related damage v3 | Mdnie Hijack modifications by @gub | cpufreq: Update to zzmoove 0.9-beta3 | workqueues: Introduce new flag WQ_POWER_EFFICIENT for power oriented workqueues | Implement Intelliactive governor (without intelliplug for now) | ext4: Add support for FIDTRIM, a best-effort ioctl for deep discard trim | mdnie: Enable negative mode compatibility of newer MDNIE drivers | Updated to SAMSUNG OSRC KK N7100XXUFNE1 Update 1 | Updated to SAMSUNG OSRC EUR KK Update (N7105XXUFND3)


DOWNLOAD HERE
Thank you sir! One question.. does this work with the Alliance ROM 4.3?
 
psndna88
Old
#306  
psndna88's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7,113
Posts: 4,187
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrol View Post
Thank you sir! One question.. does this work with the Alliance ROM 4.3?
no its for 4.4.2 only.

Sent from F2FS FORMATED I9300 LS-KK-v3.2-2014-08-15 (4.4.4) + AGNi pureCM v2.8.5 kernel
AGNi Kernel
I9300, I9305, N7100, N7105, I605, P31xx, P511x

DONATE TO ME : send your donation directly by paypal to psndna88@gmail.com

Not finding enough time these days for development
Thread Tools
Display Modes