Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,001 Members 39,391 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from AngSanley: [New Update] v1.1.0.0 - see post 2 for changelog

[Tool][Windows][v1.1.0.0] Nokia X Manager [Root Nokia X, XL 100% working]

Tip us?
 
hami497
Old
#51  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 32
Join Date: Aug 2014
hey can someone tell me how to install superSU using this tool
Phone: Xperia P
ROM: CM11 by percy_g2
Kernel: Linux 3.0.101
 
AngSanley
Old
#52  
AngSanley's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 710
Posts: 863
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Medan, Indonesia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hami497 View Post
hey can someone tell me how to install superSU using this tool
just click root device and follow the steps
the creator of Nokia X Flasher and Nokia X Manager.

Like my work?

http://angsanley.com/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngSanley For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
pashof
Old
#53  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sofia
Ok, guys i need help ;]
I'm with Nokia XL
Software version:
1.2.3.1

I have a problem with the drivers, when i select the folder with the drivers(through device manager) windows didn't recognize them.I use "nokia_x_usb_driver". I'm with Windows 7 Ultimate x64. USB debugging is on ;]

Thanks!
 
Dom3616
Old
#54  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 350
Posts: 696
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Karachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashof View Post
Ok, guys i need help ;]
I'm with Nokia XL
Software version:
1.2.3.1

I have a problem with the drivers, when i select the folder with the drivers(through device manager) windows didn't recognize them.I use "nokia_x_usb_driver". I'm with Windows 7 Ultimate x64. USB debugging is on ;]

Thanks!
Search the general Section and see my post about Updated ADB Packages.
Hit thanks if my post helped you.
Me? A Nokia Dev. Currently working on Lewa OS for Nokia XL and KitKat.

My works:
 
The Following User Says Thank You to Dom3616 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
pashof
Old
#55  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sofia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom3616 View Post
Search the general Section and see my post about Updated ADB Packages.
Thank you!Everything is ok now ;]
 
FrozenTears
Old
#56  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 26
Join Date: Jan 2013
Lord Add Nokia X2 too
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes