FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

Why does my s5 back panel vibrate when I play music or sound?

119 posts
Thanks Meter: 11
 
By slikr, Senior Member on 21st May 2014, 11:37 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Recently bought and s5 sm-g900f. Why does my s5 back panel vibrate when I play music or sound, volume is in the middle? Is there a fix. Everything is perfect except for this issue.
 
 
22nd May 2014, 01:18 AM |#2  
mrnovanova's Avatar
Senior Member
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 320
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slikr

Recently bought and s5 sm-g900f. Why does my s5 back panel vibrate when I play music or sound, volume is in the middle? Is there a fix. Everything is perfect except for this issue.

It's one of two things Fake device or defective device. You should bring it back to where you bought it it's not normal.
22nd May 2014, 02:00 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 879
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnovanova

It's one of two things Fake device or defective device. You should bring it back to where you bought it it's not normal.

No.

The manual clearly states that this could happen because of the IP67.
22nd May 2014, 02:06 AM |#4  
mrnovanova's Avatar
Senior Member
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 320
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakester09

No.

The manual clearly states that this could happen because of the IP67.

So what does the manual tell you to do then? Forget about me. Help the boy out.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
22nd May 2014, 04:01 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 879
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnovanova

So what does the manual tell you to do then? Forget about me. Help the boy out.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Quote:

The water-resistant design of the device causes it to vibrate slightly in certain conditions.
Vibrations in these conditions, such as when the volume level is high are normal and do
not affect the device’s performance

Most likely they underestimated or are downplaying the volume level required to make it vibrate.
18th August 2014, 03:54 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slikr

Recently bought and s5 sm-g900f. Why does my s5 back panel vibrate when I play music or sound, volume is in the middle? Is there a fix. Everything is perfect except for this issue.

go to settings>accessibility>hearing>auto haptic and uncheck that
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes