Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

YU Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

New issue with find 7!

OP bobbydigital222

29th July 2014, 07:09 PM   |  #11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
???
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydigital222

My 7 qhd get the tint when warm and overheats by the back camera during heavy use, and now the screen has stops responding to touch when it gets too hot, but returns to normal after it cools down, anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my X9077 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

What ROM are you using?
any special Kernel settings?
need more info than just saying bad things about it, i have the Find 7 QHD and Find 7a both running PA ROM with unified partition Layout and none of them is presenting these issues,

Note: i do use the find 7 as my Daily driver with heavy usage and i have no problems at all.!
11th August 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #12  
bobbydigital222's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 61
 
225 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by rroohh93

What ROM are you using?
any special Kernel settings?
need more info than just saying bad things about it, i have the Find 7 QHD and Find 7a both running PA ROM with unified partition Layout and none of them is presenting these issues,

Note: i do use the find 7 as my Daily driver with heavy usage and i have no problems at all.!

I'm on gummy rom no kernel tweaks
Try playing a game like xcom or galaxy on fire then you'll see what I mean
11th August 2014, 02:34 AM   |  #13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydigital222

I'm on gummy rom no kernel tweaks
Try playing a game like xcom or galaxy on fire then you'll see what I mean

Just played galaxy on fire and no problems at all.
Im on PA Rom 4.5 beta 1 and franco's kernel.
14th August 2014, 07:18 AM   |  #14  
Drowzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Franeker
Thanks Meter: 76
 
313 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Has been fixed in the latest update
15th August 2014, 04:48 PM   |  #15  
Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Owego, NY
Thanks Meter: 24,786
 
13,531 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdh

I haven't experience this just yet, what ROMs are you guys running or programs which seem to cause this (Probably just intensive applications)

I haven't experienced any problems like this either with 7a or 7s.
18th August 2014, 05:59 AM   |  #16  
bobbydigital222's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 61
 
225 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by rroohh93

Just played galaxy on fire and no problems at all.
Im on PA Rom 4.5 beta 1 and franco's kernel.

Where did you get franco's kernel?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes