Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,420 Members 37,378 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Micro SD Card

Tip us?

KrisPerry
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Where's the best place to buy these for UK customers

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

qtype
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisPerry View Post
Where's the best place to buy these for UK customers

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
I got mine here:

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Micro-SDXC...0-UHS-1-30MB_s

I didn't manage to find a lower price for it in UK...

even though I'm not in UK it arrived in 5 working days...so I think in UK it's delivery times are around 1-2 working days.
The Following User Says Thank You to qtype For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

an3k
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default intersecting

I was thinking about the Sandisk Extreme Plus 64 GB and Sandisk Ultra 128 GB but since I'm not using that much apps as I did on my 64 GB iPhone I decided to get the Extreme Plus also because of the huge difference in read/write speeds compared to the Ultra.

I didn't experienced any problems with the card. The only disadvantage is that I cannot use it in my tiny thumb drive since it only supports microSDHC but in fact I never needed it yet since Android supports MSC and with the tiny USB-microUSB cable that came with the SWR10 SmartBand everything is fine

TheEndHK
Old
Thanks Meter 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by an3k View Post
I was thinking about the Sandisk Extreme Plus 64 GB and Sandisk Ultra 128 GB but since I'm not using that much apps as I did on my 64 GB iPhone I decided to get the Extreme Plus also because of the huge difference in read/write speeds compared to the Ultra.

I didn't experienced any problems with the card. The only disadvantage is that I cannot use it in my tiny thumb drive since it only supports microSDHC but in fact I never needed it yet since Android supports MSC and with the tiny USB-microUSB cable that came with the SWR10 SmartBand everything is fine
There is Sandisk Ultra 128GB and Extreme 64GB and Extreme Plus 64GB. I believe the card reader on z2 should not support the Extreme Plus speed(80MB/s read & write) so you just need to get an Extreme 64GB(40MB/s read & write). The Ultra ver should be around 40MB/s read with only 10MB/s write.

Basically, the read speed on z2 on Ultra/Ext/ExtP is just about the same, the huge different is only at write speed. If budget isn't a concern and think about future upgrade like z3/z4 probably would support higher speed, you can just get the Extreme Plus.