Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more

XDA Partners with LG for Developer Challenge

Many Android enthusiasts know the name LG. LG is the maker of some Google Nexus devices and some … more

Unfortunately, Themes provider has stopped.

30th June 2014, 02:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
hello, i just updated my galaxy s3 mini to the latest CM release (20140629) and when my phone finished booting i started getting this error (Unfortunatelly, Themes provider has stopped.), i tried wiping cache and dalvik cache but it didnt work, could anyone help me out to fix this issue? Thanks in advance!
30th June 2014, 08:54 AM   |  #2  
Flag /storage/sdcard1/Europe/Belgium/East-Flanders/Hamme
Thanks Meter: 160

585 posts
More
Are you able to do anything on the device or does the error keep coming back every second?

Sent from Tapatalk on my GT-I8190 running Novafusion's Carbon 4.4.4
30th June 2014, 07:33 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GXGOW

Are you able to do anything on the device or does the error keep coming back every second?

Yes, the error kept coming back every second, now i tried wiping system, data, cache and dalvik cache, flashed the rom and the gapps again and the device is working correctly now, thanks for the help
1st July 2014, 10:24 AM   |  #4  
Flag /storage/sdcard1/Europe/Belgium/East-Flanders/Hamme
Thanks Meter: 160

585 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert95

Yes, the error kept coming back every second, now i tried wiping system, data, cache and dalvik cache, flashed the rom and the gapps again and the device is working correctly now, thanks for the help

No problem. I also had the same problem a few times, but with SystemUI. It's really annoying to restore from scratch again.
5th August 2014, 07:06 PM   |  #5  

3 posts
helps
My case is similar, but i dont solve the problem, i try all wipes any roms and the error continue.
Please help me solve this.
thanks
7th August 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #6  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfca

My case is similar, but i dont solve the problem, i try all wipes any roms and the error continue.
Please help me solve this.
thanks

Hello, T mobile GS4 owner here.
I just signed up because I'm having the same problem. I've been happily running Liquidsmooth for many months now, and my current version is from 6/21/14. I haven't had any problems flashing until now.

I've tried flashing the last 2 builds and keep getting the message "unfortunately themes provider has stopped".

It appears as soon as the phone boots up after flashing. It's right in the middle of the screen and won't allow me to do anything. Every time I click on OK, it comes back immediately. I have searched high and low for a way to fix this. So far I've tried reloading, rebooting, re-downloading starting again from scratch. I always clear the data and cache and do a factory reset. I have attempted flashing at least half a dozen times and always get the same annoying message.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

BTW, I'm also flashing the latest full version of GAPPS at the same time.
Last edited by howudoinbuddy; 7th August 2014 at 04:01 PM.
9th August 2014, 07:47 PM   |  #7  
Flag Kochi
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert95

hello, i just updated my galaxy s3 mini to the latest CM release (20140629) and when my phone finished booting i started getting this error (Unfortunatelly, Themes provider has stopped.), i tried wiping cache and dalvik cache but it didnt work, could anyone help me out to fix this issue? Thanks in advance!

Do complete wipe and install latest nightly or milestone release of cm 11 from novafusion.pl ..it should work fine!!
Last edited by 91Y0 90LLY; 9th August 2014 at 07:53 PM.
18th August 2014, 01:48 PM   |  #8  

3 posts
i try other roms and the problem continue..
in s3 mini its possible 4.4.4?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread