Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

[Q] Samsung Note N7100 stuck boot loop when unplug,but when charging loads the KitKat

6th August 2014, 06:29 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
It also solves the problem for me ...but i dont know what to do after the restart ...have u found a permenant solution
7th August 2014, 07:14 AM   |  #12  

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahin7631

It also solves the problem for me ...but i dont know what to do after the restart ...have u found a permenant solution

I was thinking. If you flashed with a bad battery whats there to keep it from affecting the flash / update. The stock system doesn"t allow an update unless the battery is charged. It doesn't know if the battery is faulty. Try to reflash after a new battery has been reinstalled and charged to full. It's just a thought.
8th August 2014, 05:28 PM   |  #13  

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmobiletech

I was thinking. If you flashed with a bad battery whats there to keep it from affecting the flash / update. The stock system doesn"t allow an update unless the battery is charged. It doesn't know if the battery is faulty. Try to reflash after a new battery has been reinstalled and charged to full. It's just a thought.

Ive tried already with another battery ....its a very strange situation while everything works fine in download or recovery mode when its unplugged ...i have ordered a third party battery to see if it'll make a difference or not ....i'll keep u updated tomorrow
10th August 2014, 06:27 AM   |  #14  

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GStriker

Hi guys ! I finally found a temporary work around to avoid automatic reboot. After multiple tests I noticed that the issue seems to come from CPU usage.My phone never went to deep sleep and often stayed around 1600MHz.
The work around was to go to Preferences > Performances > Processor/CPU > Strategy select "userspace" . The CPU goes down to 800MHz but I don't have any more automatic reboot when the USB cable is unplugged.
After reboot the boot loop is still there (so I need to put back in the USB cable to boot normally). I was wondering if the boot loop comes from the boot.img file...

Where is the Preferences section? I am unable to find that on my Note 2 settings.
14th August 2014, 09:53 AM   |  #15  
Experienced the same thing and this is the first time I had this. I was playing a game after I fully charged my battery and suddenly it turns off. So I waited for it to turn on where I noticed that it keeps on turning on and off and stuck on the " Samsung Galaxy Note 2" logo screen. Then I tried several things like clearing the cache and dalvik but it just do the same thing. I re-flashed the 4.4 ROM that I was using but sadly it does the same thing. I then noticed that if I plug in the charger it works normally and does not boot loop. And as soon as I remove the charger it will keep on restarting on and off on that screen. I was thinking that it might be a hardware failure or the battery itself. So I went to recovery mode and unplugged the charger, it stays on. Went to download mode without the charger and it stays on. Freakin' weird. I am about to flash a different ROM and will wipe everything and see what happens...
Last edited by red_hanks; 14th August 2014 at 09:57 AM.
14th August 2014, 11:02 AM   |  #16  
Fully charged the battery to 100%, unplugged the charger and it started to boot loop again. I allowed it to boot loop once and immediately went to recovery mode and saw that my fully charged battery went down to 3%. Tried different ROMS (Omega, DN3, and Phoenix), I still have this issue. Now can use my Note2 as long as the charger is plugged in...
15th August 2014, 01:51 AM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
More
Change your battery and solve the problem 😊

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to RubenGo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th August 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #18  
I did. Case closed!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread