Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,000 Members 47,276 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Facing backcover problem!

Tip us?

Mahesh89
Old
(Last edited by Mahesh89; 5th August 2014 at 11:25 AM.)
Thanks Meter 43
Default New case

I had the same issue with the back cover, just contacted Flipkart using their chat option, thy heard my complaint and immediately credited an amount of Rs.660 to my Flipkart account and told that i can buy any case of my choice , the problem was solved in just 3mins from the start of the chat with the by the customer care executive
gr8 to see flipkart solving customers problems
much appreciated

Benzamin
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesh89 View Post
I had the same issue with the back cover, just contacted Flipkart using their chat option, thy heard my complaint and immediately credited an amount of Rs.660 to my Flipkart account and told that i can buy any case of my choice , the problem was solved in just 3mins from the start of the chat with the by the customer care executive
much appreciated
After how many days did you face the problem?

Is your new back cover OK now?

97pedrocas
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Hello everyone, for those of you who want to at least try to temporaraly fix the back cover issue, you can follow the video tutorial I made.
It is not perfect, but it is as good as you can get.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCRJN3RHQq0

vicky18189
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I recieved Rs. 660 in flipkart wallet as they were out of stock frm black back cover. They told me to buy any back cover I want but I used that for buying the grip cover after adding extra bucks. It solved my two problems Power button problem and protects the body if mobile falls from hands.... 😊😊😊😊

ayy1892
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesh89 View Post
much appreciated
They gave me 560rs...how did you get 660rs when the back cover costs 560rs???

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky18189 View Post
I recieved Rs. 660 in flipkart wallet as they were out of stock frm black back cover. They told me to buy any back cover I want but I used that for buying the grip cover after adding extra bucks. It solved my two problems Power button problem and protects the body if mobile falls from hands.... 😊😊😊😊

Looks like everyone else got 660rs and i got 560rs...why why and which colour grip cover u got now and how does it feels??

mihirjoe
Old
(Last edited by mihirjoe; 20th August 2014 at 12:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayy1892 View Post
They gave me 560rs...how did you get 660rs when the back cover costs 560rs???

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Looks like everyone else got 660rs and i got 560rs...why why and which colour grip cover u got now and how does it feels??
Even I got Rs. 560 immediately after lodging a complaint via email. Since the licorice (black) back cover costs Rs. 560 on flipkart, they have credited the same amount in our Flipkart Wallet. I hope this new back cover shall resolve the issue. The posts in this thread have shown positive review regarding these new back covers received as replacement.

Regards
Mihir
Samsung Galaxy SII (GT-I9100)
Current ROM - Resurrection Remix
Current Kernel - Stock

Moto E (XT1022)
ROM - Stock
Kernel - Stock