Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,911 Members 49,870 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM's] [Stock ODEX] and [Firmwares] [SM-N900T, N9005, N900W8] Updated on 08-16-2014

Tip us?

Anonymously_Unknown
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipis View Post
Try using this if you just want the modem
This isn't clear to me. What I want to do is to flash a COMPLETE international ROM on my N900T.
Are you saying that after flashing I should just un-rar my T-Mobile ROM and flash only the modem as you said to get everything working?

Also: are there any international ROMs that will not wipe your internal storage due to the CSC mismatch?

chipis
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymously_Unknown View Post
This isn't clear to me. What I want to do is to flash a COMPLETE international ROM on my N900T.
Are you saying that after flashing I should just un-rar my T-Mobile ROM and flash only the modem as you said to get everything working?

Also: are there any international ROMs that will not wipe your internal storage due to the CSC mismatch?
Bro on my opinion, i guess that flashing a complete international rom would brick or semi brick your device with out the proper
Modifications to the rom for your device. Thats as far i understood what you want...

theres some international ported roms for your device i have the same phone and iam using [ROM][N900x]RC ELITE TEAMS S5 Port V17 [08-07-2014] this rom as far is so good or This .....[ROM][N9005XXUDML2][V2][12/20] STAINLESS - Best International ROM N900T/N900W8.......This roms are already modified but it does not include any firmware.
LG G2x ( Sold )
SG S3: ( Sold )
SG S4: ( Wife Took Over )
Dell Streak 7 ( It Still Running Good )
CURRENT: Note 3
ROM: Flasholic (Addictive to flashing and Caffeine)
KERNEL: ( Anything That Makes it faster )

mdiaz33685
Old
(Last edited by mdiaz33685; 15th August 2014 at 10:07 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 464

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymously_Unknown View Post
Greetings, I just downloaded N9005XXUGNG1_N9005OXAGNG1_BTU to my PC.
My intention is to do a flash using ODIN over my bone-stock 4.4.2 NF4 N900T T-Mobile Note3

What I really want is a complete international ROM on my T-Mobile phone. I don't want to have to manually de-bloat anything. Will this work without wiping my internal storage or rendering the modem / WiFi / NFC non-functional?

I'm under the impression that the N9005 and N900T is the EXACT same hardware.
This file is the firmware. The rom says stock odex rom.. u flash this with cwm or twrp.

edit: whenever I flashed the firmware on my N900T - my data stays intact, no changes, files stay on my internal sdcard, but I always make a copy just incase...
I have never flashed the firmware from another Note 3, only T-Mobile,
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN, IF U TRY TO FLASH THE MODEM, OR THE FIRMWARE... YOU MIGHT BRICK YOUR DEVICE...

but if you do,,, DO AT YOUR OWN RISK....

IF U ARE BRAVE ENOUGH, let us know if you do... would be interesting to see if it works.... in the past, when I had the SG S3 from ATT, I was not able to flash the Tmobile Modem, it didn't let me...
Black - SG Note 3 T-Mo USA - SM-N900T | TWRP 2720 | My Stock Rooted 4.4.2 | 64gb Samsung | N900TUVUDNF4 | N9005XXUGNG1_BTU
White - SG Note 3 T-Mo USA - SM-N900T | TWRP 2720 | My Stock Rooted 4.4.2 | N900TUVUDNF4
Sprint SG TAB3 7in - SM-T217S | TWRP 2700 | My Stock Rooted 4.4.2 - T217SVPUBNE7
SG TAB2 10.1 = GT-P5113 < | > SG TAB2 7in GT-P3113 = Not Rooted 4.2.2
My Threads - T-Mo SG Note 3 | SG Note 3 | SG Tab 3 7in T217S | My Stock ODEX Roms and Firmware's Web Site...

DatNizzle
Old
Thanks Meter 10
This ROM is great.
2 weeks no problems.
Set up tethering like you said, no problems. Didn't even need another app. Just toggle on WiFi tether and I'm good.