Hey guys, need help!
I followed directions but hit a few snags and now I'm having an issue.
I was on JB. Installed SS 3.71, downloaded the odexed version of UrDroid and odin files.
Procedure I followed:
- Booted into SS
- Factory reset
- Install urdroid - deodexed
- Installation failed, zip wouldn't open
- Booted back up, downloaded urdroid again - odexed version this time
- pulled battery, booted to safestrap
- factory reset
- install new zip, worked this time
- tried booting to download mode with vol down key, didn't work for some reason. just went to SS then tried to boot the partition
- pulled battery, booted SS again, used the reboot menu to get to download mode
- followed steps to set up partitions in ODIN, seemed to work fine
Now when I try to boot it just shows me the SS menu, then when I let it finish booting it powers right off.
ETA: I thought it was powering off at boot, but it actually seems to stay on with a blue indicator light and a black screen.