Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,988 Members 45,366 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[BOUNTY] New Root Method Exploit - ACHIEVED!!!!!

Tip us?

bajasur
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7472

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennisg34 View Post
A million pages back I made a post about who did. I haven't done the last few page's worth as I'm tired of finding my comment and editing it lol

I can only imagine! Seems like he's done well though. Wonder if it came close to the actual bounty amount.

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app
AllianceROM

kprice8
Old
Thanks Meter 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajasur View Post
I can only imagine! Seems like he's done well though. Wonder if it came close to the actual bounty amount.

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app
Perhaps with the people who came after they heard and rooted/paid, maybe. Though I think there were a few pledges that were put out, and never paid.
If I helped you, hit thanks if you like.

-Kevin

Dennisg34
Old
Thanks Meter 314

DONATE TO ME
@bajasur there's about 10k confirmed paid and about another 50 comments who didn't specify how much and some people who probably didn't say anything. So I'm sure he came within 3-5 grand of the bounty.

Sent from my S5 using your mom
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 ROOTED
ROM: Wizzle ROM
KERNEL:Stock
RECOVERY:SafeStrap 3.75

Galaxy S4
ROM: Eclipse ROM
KERNEL: KToonez
RECOVERY: TWRP 2.5

Before asking a question, use this:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennisg34 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jpcloudsurf
Old
Thanks Meter 0
So I have 360 security installed and I'm using the data monitor feature to turn off internets to certain apps and requires root right? So I grant root permission. Every now and then when i go back in to change privileges, it tell me that the app has no root access but clearly does. So I go into SuperSU and there it is, 360 security still has root privileges granted. So I remove 360 security from root access list. Turn off phone. Turn phone back on and then everything works. I've had to do this plenty of times. Sometimes when my phone reloads the unlocked symbol doesn't show up.

Just a little new to this and can't handle it on my own any help is greatly appreciated.

racechan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile I want to root my HTC One E8

hi, towelroot is great. But the current version cannot root my HTC ONE E8. Can you update towelroot? Thank you.

landshark68
Old
Thanks Meter 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by racechan View Post
hi, towelroot is great. But the current version cannot root my HTC ONE E8. Can you update towelroot? Thank you.
Read the last 5 or so pages of the closed towelroot thread. Towelroot will not be updated for several reasons including GeoHot now working for Google.
Shouldn't we treat this world like the garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus.......sometimes the circus comes to you

racechan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by landshark68 View Post
Read the last 5 or so pages of the closed towelroot thread. Towelroot will not be updated for several reasons including GeoHot now working for Google.
Thank you for your reply. I really want to root my HTC ONE E8. Can you help me?

Tags
bounty, exploit, galaxys5, root, verizon