Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,353 Members 45,944 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ZTE Grand SII LTE (S291) - ROOT , RECOVERY, install GApps

Tip us?

carths81
Old
(Last edited by carths81; 22nd July 2014 at 02:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Now the cmw in chinese language works but i cant install root on b10 (gapps installed ok)
There is a b09 or b10 already rooted to flash?

prian007
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi, I just got my ZTE Grand SII. It was delivered with the B04 and I'd like to update it.

I wanted to download the root-tool. But the rar that was downloaded was corrupt. Or at least my winrar wasn't able to open it. Is there another place to download this tool?

Thanx in advance 4 the answers

5KKKKK
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by prian007 View Post
Hi, I just got my ZTE Grand SII. It was delivered with the B04 and I'd like to update it.

I wanted to download the root-tool. But the rar that was downloaded was corrupt. Or at least my winrar wasn't able to open it. Is there another place to download this tool?

Thanx in advance 4 the answers
you can download from here:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o6jupEM
ZTE GRAND SII LTE (S291)
The Following User Says Thank You to 5KKKKK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

prian007
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Ok, thanx a lot. That file was not corrupt. Let's see if I can get the rest done

prian007
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Root worked out, after updating the usb port an trying new ones. I installed the Slim Rom with gapps. It suddenly worked. The only thing that I find strange is that I had a few more point in antutu in the b04. But that is not important. The telephone runs, that is more important. Thanx a lo for the rom

kokorakis19
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default hello plz i need help

hello guys i try the steps but it says the root and recovery zip file is corrupted can anyone help me? for faster my skype acc is kokorakis.
thnk you all!

5KKKKK
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokorakis19 View Post
hello guys i try the steps but it says the root and recovery zip file is corrupted can anyone help me? for faster my skype acc is kokorakis.
thnk you all!
Please go to my previous post, #73
ZTE GRAND SII LTE (S291)
The Following User Says Thank You to 5KKKKK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

qubuqu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Bros, does framework-res require to be modded, after GAPPS copied to system, to enable mobile data/network locations in Google Maps?

kokorakis19
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5KKKKK View Post
you can download from here:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o6jupEM
mate i cant download even the 1 mb here and i dont know why... can anyone sent it to me via email or smth?

qubuqu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
copied to location, hope it works:

h t t p s : / / w w w .dropbox.com/s/zgn13bp75bhj1za/%E4%B8%AD%E5%85%B4%E5%A4%A9%E6%9C%BAS2%E4%B8%80%E9 %94%AEROOT_Recovery.rar