Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,531 Members 50,861 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped

Tip us?

professor2012
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pourazar_reza View Post
HI, it's possible that you installed wrong art area, my English language is not good,, try to download your region art runtime, this error come when the phone doesn't know your region, for example you r in middle East but you have installed art runtime for Europe,, I didn't work on any LG mobile phones, I hope it be helpful
The ART and DALVIK options are pre-installed on the phone. Therefor the area would already be established. Additionally, when the phone resets the ART and the DALVIK options only install 87 item now. How can I get the both of them to install the correct number of applications? Remember, the phone is not rooted anymore. Once I changed from DALVIK to ART the root ended. And I don't have the ability to download anything by Google. And when I try to download direct the phone won't let me open the item. So what options do I really have. Its a good phone and I want to keep it and not throw it away.

pourazar_reza
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by professor2012 View Post
The ART and DALVIK options are pre-installed on the phone. Therefor the area would already be established. Additionally, when the phone resets the ART and the DALVIK options only install 87 item now. How can I get the both of them to install the correct number of applications? Remember, the phone is not rooted anymore. Once I changed from DALVIK to ART the root ended. And I don't have the ability to download anything by Google. And when I try to download direct the phone won't let me open the item. So what options do I really have. Its a good phone and I want to keep it and not throw it away.
Try to change your rom completly, Download an Official LG Rom and Necessary Tools And Try to change It with Your Pc, Download your Region Rom.