[rom][4.3]iuni os[140806]

Search This thread

shakeandscream

Jun 17, 2011
Idaho Falls
One more question, hope ya'll dont think I'm an idiot but should I wipe data/factory reset? And if I do that will it delete the zip and gapps on the sdcard? Probably a stupid question but I'm just trying to cover all my bases so I don't cluck some shiz up.

EDIT: Got it working. Damn this ROM is beautiful. Disregard my question haha. Had to redo the APN but no big deal. If I were to go back to CM11s would I do it like usual?

Last edited:

solrac.dc

Sep 19, 2010
Richmond, VA
One more question, hope ya'll dont think I'm an idiot but should I wipe data/factory reset? And if I do that will it delete the zip and gapps on the sdcard? Probably a stupid question but I'm just trying to cover all my bases so I don't cluck some shiz up.

EDIT: Got it working. Damn this ROM is beautiful. Disregard my question haha. Had to redo the APN but no big deal. If I were to go back to CM11s would I do it like usual?

If you decide to go back to CM11S, I would recommend using the toolkit you used (if any) and doing a fresh install just to be safe. Then you can root and go back to whatever ROM you chose.

Good luck! ;)

Reactions: shakeandscream

cashyftw

Sep 11, 2010
You're going to love this rom so much that you won't want to, the camera itself is a reason to stay

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

clownfart

Jun 15, 2007
"Battery life is horrible"

What does that mean? What battery life are you getting? What is draining the battery?

dondavis007

Aug 10, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
After an hour or so, my battery drained like 20%, with auto brightness on, WiFi on, nfc turned off, wasn't playing games, music, or videos...just browsing on Tapatalk and websites. After I noticed that, I went back to CM. No way I would have made it through the day with this rom, like I do with stock or Mahdi. I wish I could have taken screenshots, but I needed my phone back to stock for better battery life.
That's even worse than the modership color os.

bidi1985

Apr 2, 2008
Anyone know how I can get this ROM to show english? I have installed more than 7 times and flashed color os gapps still no English, what am I doing wrong? Help please!!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts