Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,956 Members 43,293 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SIM Unlock Sprint HTC One Max

Tip us?

clintonbaskoff
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default SIM Unlock Sprint HTC One Max

I almost cannot believe how many different ROMs I've tried to flash after wiping out my original ROM.

Bootloader unlocked and rooted I managaged to relock the bootloader while trying to fastboot flash a stock ROM, which also failed.

Beleive it or not, I've have found a couple that will boot up with my Sprint HTC One Max . I was able to re-unlock the bootloader, flash a new rom and even recover user data I had backed up to my PC via adb backup.

All this for not, as I still cannot find a Sense ROM that will flash on my device and allow me to unnlock the Sim via Sim Unlock Helper.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

TAMPERED
UNLOCKED
Sprint HTC One T6WL S-OFF
CID-SPCS_001
HBOOT-2.49.000
RADIO-1.48.50.0425

I recall reading somewhere that the Unlock Sim Helper should work on Sense 4.1.2 ROM. ????

BD619
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7,823

DONATE TO ME
Greetings,
I moved your thread to the correct forum (hopefully) for you to get the help you need.

Thanks,
BD619
\_(ツ)_/

Frequently Asked Questions - HTC One-M7-Sprint(m7wls) | HTC Evo 4G LTE(Jewel) | HTC One-M8-Sprint(m8_whl)
ROM Cleaner | AROMA | Remove Bloatware | Backup Apps | Install Apps/Mods
ROM Cleaner for HTC Evo 4G LTE or ROM Cleaner for HTC One
My DIY guides on how to root your HTC Evo 4G LTE | HTC One(M7)-Sprint | HTC One(M8)-Sprint

Forum Moderator

dylanraga
Old
Thanks Meter 0
RUU back to anything pre-4.4 and it should work. afaik you need a lower hboot/radio version