Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,124 Members 40,455 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][M8] TWRP Holofied - Black / Dark / Light / Play / XDA [04/07/14]

Tip us?

z31s1g
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4081

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modding.MyMind View Post
I have ported XDA and Play so far. Had to work out the font size issue. Their resolution normally takes 50 but with this theme based on a tester helping me it was found that 40 worked best. So, now I just have to do Black, Dark, and light. I will go ahead and implement my script in to the ui to insure they can change themes. I personally don't own a device with that size but the tester sent me a pic and it was looking good.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk
Size 50 of the original font is broken, at least I couldn't get it to work properly. But for the next update I recreated the font files based on the newest Roboto. And now 60 and 50 are usable.

If you want to use them, grab a multirom theme from the nexus 5 section, they already include the new font. 40 must look terribly tiny...
The Following User Says Thank You to z31s1g For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Modding.MyMind
Old
Thanks Meter 1424

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by z31s1g View Post
Size 50 of the original font is broken, at least I couldn't get it to work properly. But for the next update I recreated the font files based on the newest Roboto. And now 60 and 50 are usable.

If you want to use them, grab a multirom theme from the nexus 5 section, they already include the new font. 40 must look terribly tiny...
Nice save, didn't even cross my mind that it was a bad font file lol. Just made the swap and sent it to him to test and confirm. I agree, font size 40 must look tiny. That resolution specifically should be using at least 50 if anything.

Modding.MyMind
Old
Thanks Meter 1424

DONATE TO ME
@z31s1g your font is confirmed working like it should. Hopefully, by the end of today, these themes will be available for 1440x2560 over in the G3 forums.

The Following User Says Thank You to Modding.MyMind For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

z31s1g
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4081

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modding.MyMind View Post
@z31s1g your font is confirmed working like it should. Hopefully, by the end of today, these themes will be available for 1440x2560 over in the G3 forums.

Could you please send me a link when the thread is open. I'd like to add it to the OP in the generic holofied thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to z31s1g For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Modding.MyMind
Old
Thanks Meter 1424

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by z31s1g View Post
Could you please send me a link when the thread is open. I'd like to add it to the OP in the generic holofied thread.
Will contact you when it's been opened. I asked him to hold off until I got the rest of these themes to him.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

All font sizes for the 1440x2560 themes will be set to 50 initially after porting. I will leave it up to him to decide changing them up a bit if he chooses to do so.

DamBadz
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMarkEdward View Post
I will get a few up shortly.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Black Minimal with Black Curtain
TWRP 2.7.1.0

Dark Minimal with Dark Curtain
TWRP 2.7.1.0
Can I get a new link of it the link is doesn't work thx mate
The Following User Says Thank You to DamBadz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jwtiyar
Old
(Last edited by Jwtiyar; 19th August 2014 at 01:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 130

DONATE TO ME
worked P
My WebBlog
Me on G+

Nokia N73 >> LG gt540 >> HTC wildfire >> HTC Desire >> Nexus S >> Desire HD >> HTC Sensation >> HTC One X >> HTC One >> Moto G >> HTC One M8
If I helped You Just Press Thanks Button Below

Tags
2600, 2700, holofied, theme, twrp