Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,336 Members 36,697 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MHL or Slimport?

Tip us?

cchant
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 99
Default MHL or Slimport?

Has there been official confirmation if either of these will be available? The official forums didn't yield much. I can see where Miracast is in, but I use MHL all the time with my AppRadio, so this is important t me

emmesp
Old
Thanks Meter 1
No MHL or Slimport on this phone, sadly something had to be sacrificed for such a good price, i hope Roku will implement miracast soon to be able to view my phone on the TV with out buying any extra dongle.
The Following User Says Thank You to emmesp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

klvnhng
Old
Thanks Meter 279

DONATE TO ME
According to Phone Arena, there /is/ apparently MHL. See here http://www.phonearena.com/phones/OnePlus-One_id8603
The Following User Says Thank You to klvnhng For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cchant
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 99
On the official forum someone mentioned that the spec sheets for the Oppo Find 7 show mhl but it actually doesn't have it and apparently the One plus one shares some parts with the Find 7 so its possible it doesn't have it

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

wacky.ddw
Old
Thanks Meter 6
It is not possible to enable this? Or it is missing hardware?
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-dWEvftWi38M/U9-HQUnxDMI/AAAAAAAAByA/Vj2HhGDUgZs/w500-h100-no/OnePlusOneSandstone.png

Device history: ZTE Skate > Xiaomi Mi2 > Xiaomi M2s & Oneplus one