Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,101 Members 43,369 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from ayysir: First Initial release of Oppo find7a

[ROM][8/12/14][KitKat 4.4.4] AOSPA 4.5 Beta 2

Tip us?

sebZ128
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I noticed the same bug days ago on my 7a. I played with the settings and changed the audio codec to AMR-NB, which resulted in stereo audio for me. Maybe you can check this..

dextructor
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebZ128 View Post
I noticed the same bug days ago on my 7a. I played with the settings and changed the audio codec to AMR-NB, which resulted in stereo audio for me. Maybe you can check this..
Yes I tested this too and give me stereo recording in video, but the quality of the sound if you pay attention it's much worse. That's why I asked if it's a bug in all custom ROM's and if this will be fixed

nerotix
Old
Thanks Meter 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayysir View Post
new builds up for find7a/7s/7u
Will you update the unified top BETA 2 anytime soon? Else I'll just un-unify.. BETA 1 is to unstable for me.
My 1st icon pack for Nova/Apex/Holo/ADW/LauncherPro: Just Flat
The Following User Says Thank You to nerotix For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nerotix
Old
Thanks Meter 622
@ayysir Are you still on planet earth?
My 1st icon pack for Nova/Apex/Holo/ADW/LauncherPro: Just Flat

ayysir
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5911

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerotix View Post
@ayysir Are you still on planet earth?
I have life to live, trying to enjoy last week of summer before school.

Anyways find7u giving issues that I need to fix
Github
https://github.com/ayysir/

Projects:

AEI - Android Environment Installer - http://goo.gl/4TKdi

Kernel Build Script How To - http://goo.gl/admz2

AOSPA ROMS BELOW

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ayysir For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sebZ128
Old
(Last edited by sebZ128; 18th August 2014 at 04:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Hahaha... here's a good one.

Lost connectivity to mobile data this morning. Checked - APNs everything was fine. Rebooted, but wasn't able to get data working.
So i turned off my device. Pulled out the battery took out my SIM card and fired phone up again. Result of this was, phone kind off was back to factory reset, but only on some parts. Also every app that was moved to interal sd card was gone. Download of the apps from the Play Store ended up in unknown error -24. Several reboots and clearing cache didn't worked out.

Good thing was, data worked again, after putting back my sim into the phone. yippieee!
This happened on 4.45 btw.

Just going for a clean flash right now.

MikeCriggs
Old
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Thanks Meter 3721

DONATE TO ME
@ayysir is boss ❤

Sent from my find7 using Tapatalk

AOSPAL | SaberMod

I DO NOT ANSWER TECHNICAL QUESTIONS VIA PM OR EMAIL

G+ | Twitter | GitHub | Gmail

Recognized DeveloperRecognized Contributor

Coren0327
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebZ128 View Post
Hahaha... here's a good one.

Lost connectivity to mobile data this morning. Checked - APNs everything was fine. Rebooted, but wasn't able to get data working.
So i turned off my device. Pulled out the battery took out my SIM card and fired phone up again. Result of this was, phone kind off was back to factory reset, but only on some parts. Also every app that was moved to interal sd card was gone. Download of the apps from the Play Store ended up in unknown error -24. Several reboots and clearing cache didn't worked out.

Good thing was, data worked again, after putting back my sim into the phone. yippieee!
This happened on 4.45 btw.

Just going for a clean flash right now.

Hey i just got the same issue twice, one today, i thought i was alone or a single issue that would never occure again but...
So my sim went off, couldn't send or receive SMS it wasn't only about data for me, everything was fine as well, it just went that way in hte middle of the day with no explanations, my network name was gone and wrote "206 10" instead of "Mobistar" (this happened a lot anyway) but the netwrok was just "dead" as I was outside in the center of the town. I decided to reboot as I always did when the "206 10" bug appears and when my phone won't "communicate" but this time the reboot took more than 1 minute mostly like it was a first run after a clean install.
And like described above, all apps installed on the sdcard are gone, all the others are back to default only my accounts are still there at least.
And when I try to reinstall apps that are gone i also get the -24 install error.
Very disapointing for a daily driver :/

Owner of the amazing Find 7a
Sold his Find 5 so his new owner could break the screen 2 weeks later