Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,164 Members 49,791 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bluetooth audio delay fix for firetv

Tip us?

t3ch42
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Install the play store app and sign in. That's the only way I've seen access for licensing that I have seen.
If you don't have the play store installed, there are quite a few how-tos shown.

droidhackpro
Old
Thanks Meter 0
How do you get the droidmote server onto the FireTV?

cloudbyday90
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3ch42 View Post
Install the play store app and sign in. That's the only way I've seen access for licensing that I have seen.
If you don't have the play store installed, there are quite a few how-tos shown.
Problem I'm having is I have the Play store sideloaded...but not showing up in Apps in XBMC

t3ch42
Old
(Last edited by t3ch42; 19th August 2014 at 02:36 PM.) Reason: clarity
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudbyday90 View Post
Problem I'm having is I have the Play store sideloaded...but not showing up in Apps in XBMC
It sounds like you may not have all the play store support installed. Look at this link for play store install to make sure all steps are taken.
I would also install es file explorer as there is really decent support there for installing/managing/launching apps and general file management.

cloudbyday90
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3ch42 View Post
It sounds like you may not have all the play store support installed. Look at this link for play store install to make sure all steps are taken.
I would also install es file explorer as there is really decent support there for installing/managing/launching apps and general file management.
I don't know..cause I side loaded ES as well...the only thing showing up on XBMC side is Netflix...kinda wierd...i'll need to take a look at it again tonight probably