Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

YU Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Bluetooth audio delay fix for firetv

OP t3ch42

3rd August 2014, 01:59 AM   |  #11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Install the play store app and sign in. That's the only way I've seen access for licensing that I have seen.
If you don't have the play store installed, there are quite a few how-tos shown.
18th August 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #12  
Junior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
How do you get the droidmote server onto the FireTV?
19th August 2014, 03:07 PM   |  #13  
cloudbyday90's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 1
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3ch42

Install the play store app and sign in. That's the only way I've seen access for licensing that I have seen.
If you don't have the play store installed, there are quite a few how-tos shown.

Problem I'm having is I have the Play store sideloaded...but not showing up in Apps in XBMC
19th August 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #14  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudbyday90

Problem I'm having is I have the Play store sideloaded...but not showing up in Apps in XBMC

It sounds like you may not have all the play store support installed. Look at this link for play store install to make sure all steps are taken.
I would also install es file explorer as there is really decent support there for installing/managing/launching apps and general file management.
Last edited by t3ch42; 19th August 2014 at 03:36 PM. Reason: clarity
19th August 2014, 06:00 PM   |  #15  
cloudbyday90's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 1
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3ch42

It sounds like you may not have all the play store support installed. Look at this link for play store install to make sure all steps are taken.
I would also install es file explorer as there is really decent support there for installing/managing/launching apps and general file management.

I don't know..cause I side loaded ES as well...the only thing showing up on XBMC side is Netflix...kinda wierd...i'll need to take a look at it again tonight probably
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes