Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,879 Members 43,526 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[CLONE] HDC Galaxy S5 G900F 1:1 MTK6592 OctaCore 1.7GHz

Tip us?

mercyiask
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Phone reboots

I am currently having issues with my phone; it reboots itself unconditionally and you can't snap pictures any more. Whenever I want to snap it switches off. Please any solution to this developments? I had been enjoying this phone for almost 2 months plus although its a clone and I hacked it with biobio76 method which is simple and easy to do but this development is awkward because. I want to ask for any help
Thanks

DLD23
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I may not get mine unless its hung up in customs fastcardtech may be scammers. Luckily i paid with paypal

skiffervag
Old
Thanks Meter 0
My experience from Fastcardtech are very good.The delivery took as expected 3 weeks,but no problems with the
custom .The really find a way to avoid extra tax and fees/SM S5

Skickat från min Samsung S5 clone

DLD23
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Well i will be patient. They used euro express(bpost) and i havnt seen tracking updates yet since the 7th

Y-DEM
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Does this phone support OTG cables? like plugging a usb keyboard or mouse, or an xbox360 gamepad for example?

s7yler
Old
(Last edited by s7yler; 19th August 2014 at 09:57 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 147

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLD23 View Post
Well i will be patient. They used euro express(bpost) and i havnt seen tracking updates yet since the 7th
It can take up to 3-4 weeks with euroexpress. I waited that long for another order, but it came and I did not have to pay any extra duty or tax. And sender address was from Belgium, not China.

If you don't get your product from FCT, then just contact them and they will return your money back. They can also just check the tracking number, to see if you got it or not. If something happened and they see it was not delivered to you and not your fault, they will return your money. I got money back several times from FCT, also because of cancled orders or suddenly out of stock of something I had ordered.
Please hit the THANKS button, if I helped you in any way in here / You can also search for my name on Youtube!

m3troidman
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Phone HDC Galaxys S5 G900H

Now i ordered this phone ([fastcardtech/com/goods.php?id=11440) a few months back, had it for a month now after delivery
phone it self has no major issues besides lock screen activating randomly at random times even when it does that it often leaves the keyboard visible during locksrceen if for example i was writing a message, my question however is is there a way to find a "pure" rom for the phone which does not have chinese apps as they feel like a threat to my personal data security

i tried looking around needrom and found some roms

1)needrom/com/download/hdc-s5-g900h/ a commenter told that this one has no chinese apps on it

2)needrom/com/download/hdc11-s5-g900h/ now this rom was interesting due to the fact that the firmware was updated to v1.8 if i properly understood even though there are no benefits listed which is why im wondering about it

now before you get to flaming to go search the forums i specifically had to ask here as there is no other thread for my model and it anyway has been listed in this thread

now i have rooted and switched roms over several android devices but the mtk chipset is a new setting for me which means as youre reading this im already trying to understand the process of switching roms but every bit of information is appreciated.
and i need some help finding out how to completely backup my rom and vital files to the phone before trying to switch roms
and yes the rom is to be switched mainly because i want to improve my phones security.

thanks for any replies!
now im sorry i had to dot out the links due to new user restrictions but i lost my old account with my phone and had to change the dot to slash (duh)

DLD23
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Exactly. We all need to screenshot this screen so we can compare firmware. Many s5 clones can have the same I bet **i havent received mine yet so thats just a example from my s4 mini. Shows firmware and build date.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7yler View Post
It can take up to 3-4 weeks with euroexpress. I waited that long for another order, but it came and I did not have to pay any extra duty or tax. And sender address was from Belgium, not China.

If you don't get your product from FCT, then just contact them and they will return your money back. They can also just check the tracking number, to see if you got it or not. If something happened and they see it was not delivered to you and not your fault, they will return money. I got money back several times from FCT, also because of cancled orders or suddenly out of stock of something I had ordered.
Finally I paid the 7th and got first tracking update

Tags
clone, g900f, galaxy, galaxy s5, hdc s5