Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,680 Members 45,589 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.4] AOSPA - ParanoidAndroid 4.45 [NIGHTLY]

Tip us?

krecik1024
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I know that this is mentioned in OP, but is notification/charging LED still a bug? Is there any way that this can be fixed? I am currently using CM11 (Thanks Olivier) and I'd like to test PA, but notification LED is rather important feature to me. Thanks

csoulr666
Old
Thanks Meter 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by krecik1024 View Post
I know that this is mentioned in OP, but is notification/charging LED still a bug? Is there any way that this can be fixed? I am currently using CM11 (Thanks Olivier) and I'd like to test PA, but notification LED is rather important feature to me. Thanks
The LED works with notifications but it doesn't show any indication when charging
If thou art commit a sin,thy reaper will punish thee!!!

My Phone:HTC Wildfire S
Current Rom:OmniRom by Olivier
Username Pronounciation:"See-soul-are-triple-six"

You are not the only living person with a problem!!Search a bit before posting

Alpha_Tester@1995
Old
Thanks Meter 57
I can't flash the 10th August version of the rom ..... shows error in CWM.... both the ones with the CM11 Nightlies and the one Olivier himself put on one of the threads .... but i can't flash the latest PA with that one... any reason or am i the only one??

Falk2
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi,

I am thinking about changing from CM11 (which still has some weeknesses) to Pandroid (version for 'marvel' (HTC Wildfire S).

So this is what I found at the actual version which I cannot explain myself:
1.) I cannot find an option to set the lock screen options (currently I have only ONE choice to unlock by dragging)
2.) Pandroid crashes after about 20 sec. when getting the storage statistics (Options -> Storage). I run script INT2EXT+ (as Wildfire has too few internal storage)
3.) Videos (crash of app) and audio files (cannot be found) cannot be played back at all. Pictures are fine!

The remaining features seem to work fine completly so far.

As I doubt that the development has overlocked those 3 obvious problems please inform me what I am doing wrong.
Thanks so much for your help!