[ Candy Shop ] User Repository | For Candy Shop Contributors

Search This thread

BadFish79

May 4, 2012
The Desert
Here are my mods I've done so far. All have been tested and work on the Nexus 5 using Zip Themer.

Lockrings
I try to stay with a similar look as google did using only white. Sometimes color is needed, but only when it works.

Pacman
fv47ruT.png

Pacman Lockring

Space Invader in circles
ir3rXX6.jpg

Space Invaders in circles Lockring

Space Invaders These are no in a circle using the 3 main invaders from the wonderful game.
3FUW4zu.jpg

Space Invaders Lockring

Tardis Everyone's favorite time traveling box.
LT91ynI.jpg

Tardis Lockring

Thundercats A Saturday morning cartoon favorite. There are two version here. They are both the same other than color. One is White the other is Holo Blue Light
iWfQC2P.jpg

Thundercats White Lockring
Thundercats Blue Lockrings

If you like my stuff, please hit that Thanks button. Hope you enjoy. I'll keep adding more as I get time to make them.

Last edited:

BadFish79

May 4, 2012
The Desert
Haven't had time this week to sit down and do it. I do however, have a plan of attack that I think you'll like.
Will try to get something up in the next few days.

Reactions: matthew0776

BadFish79

May 4, 2012
The Desert
Hope you guys like this one. It's a great request that was a noce trip down memory lane. Here is a 8 bit Mario lockring. Figured the NES style was the way to go. If you want a different version, or other images for the lockring stages, please ask.

wp86xDr.jpg

8BitMarioLR

Hope everyone enjoys.

Edit: Use ZipThemer as usual.

Last edited:

BadFish79

May 4, 2012
The Desert
Ok folks, Ive' got 2 more for you. I went a little different with them this time. Instead of a circle around the image, I went with a square. Oooo, I know, it's witchcraft I tell you. Personally, I think it looks great with the Atari logo.
Use ZipThemer

PNAxG4l.jpg

Atari_SquareLR

This one below is only 2 images not all 3. It's the main lockring and then the last one. The middle state stays stock.

jxZnNAc.jpg

Atari_LogoLR

Your thanks keep me going.

varun.gid

Jun 18, 2008
Dubai
Haven't had time this week to sit down and do it. I do however, have a plan of attack that I think you'll like.
Will try to get something up in the next few days.

Thanks buddy! take your time :D Till then using ur other lock rings :D

Also, can the Mario lockring, the first one u posted, be made in a non pixelated format too?

Top Liked Posts