Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[P51XX]31.07>>SOKP-V-01-KK444-KTU84Q][SOKP》》SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT][AIO][Weekly Builds]

OP a2441918

Announcement from a2441918: SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT- A Premium Quality Android Firmware
5th August 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #191  
Thanks Meter: 32

146 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverarc29

Tested this ROM for few weeks and encountered tons of FC especially during gameplay~ Some examples of FC apps are market feedback agent, google play service, Email, Calendar, Gmail sync etc. It was quite irritating for those to pop up randomly during gameplay. Whole thing was quite smooth, just tons of FC even though i have clear dalvik cache + cache for several times.

Yes that was true for old relese, but trye new V-01. After 1 week test and 200+ apps installed I didn't have even 1 apps fc.
The Following User Says Thank You to luxpiotr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th August 2014, 03:50 AM   |  #192  
Middle of the sea
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxpiotr

Yes that was true for old relese, but trye new V-01. After 1 week test and 200+ apps installed I didn't have even 1 apps fc.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have been using V-01 for p5100 since last week. It was the latest release and it has tons of new customizable feature. however the FC problem still does persist after flashing from MS-02 -> MS-04 -> SS-01 -> V-01. Maybe i had to follow fresh installation method although i am coming from previous SOKP ROM.
But still i appreciate every single effort from SOKP developers
The Following User Says Thank You to silverarc29 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 08:10 AM   |  #193  
Thanks Meter: 67

157 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxpiotr

+1

The only thing: Random occurrence of some sort of "TIC" from speakers...

What is with their hosting server ===> account suspended?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
a2441918, audio god, sokp, sungsonic
Previous Thread Next Thread