Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,911 Members 49,654 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] UPSM Manager - Add more apps to Ultra Power Saving Mode with Ease

Tip us?

zic1
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by xperiacle View Post
I am not sure what is wrong. On my ANG2 version, it is working. For those where the app is not working, could you care to share/upload the following files - EmergencyLauncher.apk, EmergencyModeService.apk and EmergencyProvider.apk.
Now, I am on Neat ROM (ANG2) and your lovely app is not working, before I a was on stock ROM ANE2 + towelroot and app was working fine...
LG Optimus 2x / ROM: Jelly Cream 1.4 /Baseband version: V30A / Kernel: Kowalski M1 / KoB 0.7
Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F / NeatROM

koko115
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by zic1 View Post
Now, I am on Neat ROM (ANG2) and your lovely app is not working, before I a was on stock ROM ANE2 + towelroot and app was working fine...
On omega 7.1 too.
Dev must install this Rom and try upsm. ...

liad1981
Old
Thanks Meter 9
In my omega 7.1 ng2 not working to...
Pls fix it...
Tnx alot...

androidrouen
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Based on the info by @Arsaw on this THREAD, I made a simple app to easily add more apps to the list of Ultra Power Saving Mode supported apps. If the method described by Arsaw works on your S5 then this app should hopefully work as well, otherwise, there is no way I could make it work. This app only saves the list but in no way guarantee that the apps will work on ultra power saving mode or not. There could be issues with some apps so be aware of the limitations.

This is an initial test release. I have not tested it on a real S5 device but I have tested the select and save function on my Note 3 and hopefully it should work on the S5 as well.

Just download below, install, run, select the apps you want, save (make sure you grant superuser root access) and it will save the list to the corresponding csc file.

Credit: Thanks to @Arsaw for the INFO.
Please could u try to do that working on galaxy tab S ? ^^

RS050377
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
I am not sure what is wrong. On my ANG2 version, it is working. For those where the app is not working, could you care to share/upload the following files - EmergencyLauncher.apk, EmergencyModeService.apk and EmergencyProvider.apk.
Any news on the fix for ANG2 firmware?