Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,519 Members 42,742 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FTF][D6503] 17.1.1.A.0.438 - Singapore Singtel 1281-1802

Tip us?

kamalmawa
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1021
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventieslord View Post
whats the build.prop file for?
you don't need it.. it for people who wants to compare the firmware to old and other revisions.
Device: Sony Xperia Z2 D6503
ROM: Stock 17.1.1.A.0.438
Kernel: Stock

Old Devices: Galaxy S I9000, Galaxy S3 I9300T, Sony Xperia Z

Xperia Z Australian Firmwares
S3 RIL+Modem Thread
S3 Stock Kernels Thread

tyteen4a03
Old
Thanks Meter 3
The link died. Can you reupload?

kamalmawa
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1021
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyteen4a03 View Post
Sorry I have removed all my links to free up my megaupload & google drive (had over 10 ftfs I made for both Z & Z2) as moderators closed my threads without even giving a reason. I think they are trying to keep it all in sticky thread (which is a good idea). But I will no longer upload them for XDA as there are plenty of people here who has more resources than me as I have a really slow upload connection. So now on please refer to the sticky thread
Device: Sony Xperia Z2 D6503
ROM: Stock 17.1.1.A.0.438
Kernel: Stock

Old Devices: Galaxy S I9000, Galaxy S3 I9300T, Sony Xperia Z

Xperia Z Australian Firmwares
S3 RIL+Modem Thread
S3 Stock Kernels Thread

Sango2
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyteen4a03 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalmawa View Post
Sorry I have removed all my links to free up my megaupload & google drive (had over 10 ftfs I made for both Z & Z2) as moderators closed my threads without even giving a reason. I think they are trying to keep it all in sticky thread (which is a good idea). But I will no longer upload them for XDA as there are plenty of people here who has more resources than me as I have a really slow upload connection. So now on please refer to the sticky thread
--------------------

Will need to let Norti know to remove Link 1 from Singapore Singtel for 0.438. If you need want that ftf, I can put it on my google drive and have Norti put my link in. I recently took it off but still have the ftf.

I wouldn't worry since aatjitra uploaded the new 17.1.2.A.0.314 for Singapore Singtel in the firmware sticky.

Sango2
Old
(Last edited by Sango2; 23rd July 2014 at 06:45 AM.)
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sango2 View Post
--------------------

Will need to let Norti know to remove Link 1 from Singapore Singtel for 0.438. If you need want that ftf, I can put it on my google drive and have Norti put my link in. I recently took it off but still have the ftf.

I wouldn't worry since aatjitra uploaded the new 17.1.2.A.0.314 for Singapore Singtel in the firmware sticky.
I have uploaded 0.438 back on my google drive and will ask Norti to replace the link 1 with mine.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sango2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

norti
Old
Thanks Meter 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sango2 View Post
I have uploaded 0.438 back on my google drive and will ask Norti to replace the link 1 with mine.
Done!
Xperia Z2 | 17.1.1.A.0.402 Telekom HU root
[FTF] STOCK FIRMWARES for Xperia Z2/Z2a (D65x3/D6502/SO-03F)

Phone history:
Siemens C25 (grey) -> Ericsson A1018s (blue) -> Ericsson R320 (blue) -> Ericsson T28s (grey) ->
Sony Ericsson T100 (white/blue) -> Sony Ericsson T630 (white) -> Sony Ericsson M600 (white) ->
Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 (silver) -> ZTE Blade (grey) -> Sony Xperia T (black)
-> Sony Xperia Z2 (black)

jenge
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Prompt Disable NFC Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalmawa View Post
In build.prop there's a line ro.nfc.icon.enable=false which means icon should've been disabled in this firmware by default. If you changed it using a text editor or build prop editor to ro.nfc.icon.enable=true then it should show the icon whenever you enable nfc. But right now with this firmware no matter what value you put in icon enabled by default. Not even after you delete the whole line
Finally found a fix to disable NFC icon. There is another *.prop file that supercedes this one /system/etc/custization/settings/config.prop
just change

ro.nfc.icon.enable=false

Warning not to change any of the other values as it soft bricks the device