OP Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 1,067

1,415 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventieslord

whats the build.prop file for?

you don't need it.. it for people who wants to compare the firmware to old and other revisions.
21st July 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #72  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 3

58 posts
More
The link died. Can you reupload?
21st July 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #73  
OP Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 1,067

1,415 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyteen4a03

Sorry I have removed all my links to free up my megaupload & google drive (had over 10 ftfs I made for both Z & Z2) as moderators closed my threads without even giving a reason. I think they are trying to keep it all in sticky thread (which is a good idea). But I will no longer upload them for XDA as there are plenty of people here who has more resources than me as I have a really slow upload connection. So now on please refer to the sticky thread
21st July 2014, 08:09 PM   |  #74  
Flag Vancouver, BC / Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 78

415 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyteen4a03

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalmawa

Sorry I have removed all my links to free up my megaupload & google drive (had over 10 ftfs I made for both Z & Z2) as moderators closed my threads without even giving a reason. I think they are trying to keep it all in sticky thread (which is a good idea). But I will no longer upload them for XDA as there are plenty of people here who has more resources than me as I have a really slow upload connection. So now on please refer to the sticky thread

--------------------

Will need to let Norti know to remove Link 1 from Singapore Singtel for 0.438. If you need want that ftf, I can put it on my google drive and have Norti put my link in. I recently took it off but still have the ftf.

I wouldn't worry since aatjitra uploaded the new 17.1.2.A.0.314 for Singapore Singtel in the firmware sticky.
23rd July 2014, 07:42 AM   |  #75  
Flag Vancouver, BC / Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 78

415 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sango2

--------------------

Will need to let Norti know to remove Link 1 from Singapore Singtel for 0.438. If you need want that ftf, I can put it on my google drive and have Norti put my link in. I recently took it off but still have the ftf.

I wouldn't worry since aatjitra uploaded the new 17.1.2.A.0.314 for Singapore Singtel in the firmware sticky.

I have uploaded 0.438 back on my google drive and will ask Norti to replace the link 1 with mine.
Last edited by Sango2; 23rd July 2014 at 07:45 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sango2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd July 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #76  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 303

717 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sango2

I have uploaded 0.438 back on my google drive and will ask Norti to replace the link 1 with mine.

Done!
20th August 2014, 12:44 PM   |  #77  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
More
Prompt Disable NFC Icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalmawa

In build.prop there's a line ro.nfc.icon.enable=false which means icon should've been disabled in this firmware by default. If you changed it using a text editor or build prop editor to ro.nfc.icon.enable=true then it should show the icon whenever you enable nfc. But right now with this firmware no matter what value you put in icon enabled by default. Not even after you delete the whole line

Finally found a fix to disable NFC icon. There is another *.prop file that supercedes this one /system/etc/custization/settings/config.prop
just change

ro.nfc.icon.enable=false

Warning not to change any of the other values as it soft bricks the device

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread