Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,713 Members 39,476 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SCRIPTS] OC/UV for DEVIL2, AGNI and Nadia kernels (V7, V8 for Nadia) [2014-07-19]

Tip us?

mohit141785
Old
Thanks Meter 247
Just use smanager app from play store and see the instructions for using that app in the first page of this thread. And for draining part as I told you earlier wait for at least two complete charge and discharge cycles. As the changed values need time to settle down.

M!shr@ji
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLMI View Post
Bro I'm a bit confused, what do you mean by running scripts and which scripts and what voltage draining can you explain it a little more [emoji53]

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
I meant to say 'Battery Drain'. Mistype. My bad.

For more understanding on 'running scripts', go through OP and first few posts thoroughly. It seems from your post that you do know how to 'run' a script. Don't you?
Knowledge is contagious. But so is misconception. Be prone to the former and immune to the latter.

SLMI
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by M!shr@ji View Post
I meant to say 'Battery Drain'. Mistype. My bad.

For more understanding on 'running scripts', go through OP and first few posts thoroughly. It seems from your post that you do know how to 'run' a script. Don't you?
Yes i do 😀, but running which scripts nadia's own scripts or mat9's scripts

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit141785 View Post
Just use smanager app from play store and see the instructions for using that app in the first page of this thread. And for draining part as I told you earlier wait for at least two complete charge and discharge cycles. As the changed values need time to settle down.
Thanks bro, trying to do 👍👍

Saluco
Old
Thanks Meter 1878

I have Nadia kernel on Phoenix Rom and I flashed
Script_Nadia_OC_1800_666 - V8 - mid_UV script, but I noticed that the CPU frequency was not changed. So I used S manager (SU & BOOT ) and I run the script the way was instructed, all went good except that, as you can see in screenshot there's a folder missing or can't be created... Is that normal behavior?

Also, after reboot Synapse (kernel app control) always ask me if I want to save settings with cpu back to 1600 MHz.

I also flashed the ultrasmooth zip for 1800 and above
Galaxy Note 2
ARHD

Omega

WACCOPEDIA

Advanced Tricks for Saving Battery

.....THE LOVE BELOW.....
Quote:

....and of course, my KungFu is better than yours )

mat9v
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 901

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saluco View Post

I have Nadia kernel on Phoenix Rom and I flashed
Script_Nadia_OC_1800_666 - V8 - mid_UV script, but I noticed that the CPU frequency was not changed. So I used S manager (SU & BOOT ) and I run the script the way was instructed, all went good except that, as you can see in screenshot there's a folder missing or can't be created... Is that normal behavior?

Also, after reboot Synapse (kernel app control) always ask me if I want to save settings with cpu back to 1600 MHz.

I also flashed the ultrasmooth zip for 1800 and above
My script must be reflashed after every Nadia kernel flash because Nadia installs it's own scripts that locks cpu frequency.
Try reflashing my script. The output from running my script is perfectly fine, the existing error messages refer to the universal way that scheduler settings are applied (they are universal for various names of sdcard).
Please do not use Synapse or any other tool because they often override my script settings.
The question Synapse asks is normal, as far as I know, that is how it is supposed to work.
Samsung SM-N9005 with X-Note 17 ROM

My latest OC / UV Scripts for Devil / Agni and Nadia Kernels for Note 2 are HERE
My guide to EXT4 to F2FS migration for Note 2 is HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to mat9v For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Saluco
Old
Thanks Meter 1878
I understand that part with script after the kernel, so it wasn't the case here.

Tnx for recommendations with synapse and thnx for all the work
Galaxy Note 2
ARHD

Omega

WACCOPEDIA

Advanced Tricks for Saving Battery

.....THE LOVE BELOW.....
Quote:

....and of course, my KungFu is better than yours )
Tags
devil kernel, oc and uv, overclock, recovery, scripts