Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,820 Members 48,971 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] [Z ULTRA] [4.4.4] [.108] [UPDATE: 30.06.2014] Pure Black Transformation Pack V1

Tip us?
 
shotyrujy
Old
#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Mar 2012
thank you
 
krwlng
Old
#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 267
Join Date: Feb 2007
Could anyone help me out by posting the original apk for email and exchange services? These 2 keep force closing on me. The rest work fine though.
 
iBuzman
Old
(Last edited by iBuzman; 27th July 2014 at 08:56 AM.)
#23  
iBuzman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 487
Posts: 1,155
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Melbourne
annoyed me too - use these (they avoid exchange checks) - just rename to semcemail.apk and semcexchange.apk (or whatever stock is called in system/priv-app) and make permissions same as others in same folder http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1749921

clear data before, davlik and cache after

Sent from my Xperia E1 via Tapatalk..
The Following User Says Thank You to iBuzman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
krwlng
Old
#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 267
Join Date: Feb 2007
i went ahead a reflashed your deodex pack and it reset everything.
if i was to flash the black transformation pack again, can i remove the secemail.apk for the package and flash it?
i dont mind my email being white as long as it doesnt screw up and FC the email and exchange services.
 
Rajeev
Old
#25  
Rajeev's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7748
Posts: 7,028
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chennai , I N D I A

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by krwlng View Post
i went ahead a reflashed your deodex pack and it reset everything.
if i was to flash the black transformation pack again, can i remove the secemail.apk for the package and flash it?
i dont mind my email being white as long as it doesnt screw up and FC the email and exchange services.
Yes. Remove the email apk and flash again..

From My Xperia Z With XDA App
If You Like My Work Please Consider A Small Donation

For Donating Click Below

 
Please Do The Following:
Sign In To Your PayPal Account Page
Go To 'Send Payment'
Enter My Email ID "dipesh.febrius@gmail.com"
Option "Personal Payment" Doesn't Work For India, So Kindly Set "Online Purchases". And Check Goods or Service (Preferably Service)
Make The Payment of The Desired Amount of Donation You Want To Send.
Thank You For Your Kind Donations!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rajeev For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
STONEMF2
Old
#26  
STONEMF2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 176
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Noida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev View Post
Yes. Remove the email apk and flash again..

From My Xperia Z With XDA App
sup bro!!!

so i tired this mod...and its Flawless....but recently i updated some apps Via update centre and half of the Black app are back to white....alas some appear white some black...!!

two main apps are PHONE & Email......
and Email exchange crashes when using your MOD....Y is that....???? so i had to replace original one..and now its white again......

SO, r u planing to upgrade the scripts to work with current Updates...or else..
can u provide the apps Separately....which i can push to system/app
and change perm.
Thanx
HIT THANX . .

Z Ultra OC to the core. ( screen shattered when it hit the Ground :P)
 
Rajeev
Old
#27  
Rajeev's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7748
Posts: 7,028
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chennai , I N D I A

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by STONEMF2 View Post
sup bro!!!

so i tired this mod...and its Flawless....but recently i updated some apps Via update centre and half of the Black app are back to white....alas some appear white some black...!!

two main apps are PHONE & Email......
and Email exchange crashes when using your MOD....Y is that....???? so i had to replace original one..and now its white again......

SO, r u planing to upgrade the scripts to work with current Updates...or else..
can u provide the apps Separately....which i can push to system/app
and change perm.
Thanx
Hi

I don't hav a pc bro. I got warning from my office. No outside works in office pc. Trying to collect some money. For buying a pc. Lets see. May b it will take 3 months .. Because i got only 70 Euros till date. My situation is very poor here.. Life suc*s..
If You Like My Work Please Consider A Small Donation

For Donating Click Below

 
Please Do The Following:
Sign In To Your PayPal Account Page
Go To 'Send Payment'
Enter My Email ID "dipesh.febrius@gmail.com"
Option "Personal Payment" Doesn't Work For India, So Kindly Set "Online Purchases". And Check Goods or Service (Preferably Service)
Make The Payment of The Desired Amount of Donation You Want To Send.
Thank You For Your Kind Donations!
 
STONEMF2
Old
#28  
STONEMF2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 176
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Noida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev View Post
Hi

I don't hav a pc bro. I got warning from my office. No outside works in office pc. Trying to collect some money. For buying a pc. Lets see. May b it will take 3 months .. Because i got only 70 Euros till date. My situation is very poor here.. Life suc*s..
aww Thats SAD......

so u can't help me in any way as of now???? :/
HIT THANX . .

Z Ultra OC to the core. ( screen shattered when it hit the Ground :P)
 
Rajeev
Old
#29  
Rajeev's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7748
Posts: 7,028
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chennai , I N D I A

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by STONEMF2 View Post
aww Thats SAD......

so u can't help me in any way as of now???? :/
Without a PC how can i help buddy ? Sorry.. U hav to wait for some months... I am planning to make Ultimate BlackXZU rom for Z Ultra..
If You Like My Work Please Consider A Small Donation

For Donating Click Below

 
Please Do The Following:
Sign In To Your PayPal Account Page
Go To 'Send Payment'
Enter My Email ID "dipesh.febrius@gmail.com"
Option "Personal Payment" Doesn't Work For India, So Kindly Set "Online Purchases". And Check Goods or Service (Preferably Service)
Make The Payment of The Desired Amount of Donation You Want To Send.
Thank You For Your Kind Donations!
 
STONEMF2
Old
#30  
STONEMF2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 176
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Noida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev View Post
Without a PC how can i help buddy ? Sorry.. U hav to wait for some months... I am planning to make Ultimate BlackXZU rom for Z Ultra..
no probs... till then ill stay white.
HIT THANX . .

Z Ultra OC to the core. ( screen shattered when it hit the Ground :P)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes