Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,772 Members 52,097 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] KTU84Q [AOSP] 【4.4.4】Dan&Ktoonsez 【CM Edition】 - 【 M9 Stable】 - August 10th, 2014

Tip us?

alias4ever
Old
Thanks Meter 28

DONATE TO ME
Thank you so much for this ROM I absolutely love it! I don't know if this is something I can change in settings or not. When I get a phone call or try to call someone...the phone call comes I accept it and then my screen goes blank the whole time even before putting it to my ear. After removing it from my ear I have to reboot the phone to get any kind of response after the phone call. When I call someone the same thing happens. Is this something I can change in settings or is this a bug of some kind?

Thanks again for an AWESOME ROM!

Danvdh
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 11216

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alias4ever View Post
Thank you so much for this ROM I absolutely love it! I don't know if this is something I can change in settings or not. When I get a phone call or try to call someone...the phone call comes I accept it and then my screen goes blank the whole time even before putting it to my ear. After removing it from my ear I have to reboot the phone to get any kind of response after the phone call. When I call someone the same thing happens. Is this something I can change in settings or is this a bug of some kind?

Thanks again for an AWESOME ROM!
proximity sensor needs to be cleaned, blast some compressed air into your ear speaker and then hold a vacuum to it for 30 sec, that should do the trick
If you would like to support me, Donate here I've spent countless hours on my projects with many sleepless nights. Donations are appreciated and keep me motivated

Need help? Follow me on twitter and I will answer any ROM or Android questions.

The Following User Says Thank You to Danvdh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BoboBrazil
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Gonna try this out tonight. Would you generally consider this better than your GPE rom?

frankth3frizz
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Battery isn't that great compared to the GPE. Will be going back to GPE for me. REALLY smooth and stable though, love the CM features aswell.

DSDONE
Old
Thanks Meter 47
I'm going to flash it just based off what we can do with moving apps to the SD card

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

I wonder if I could flash dirty if I'm coming from CM11

lordcheeto03
Old
Thanks Meter 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSDONE View Post
I wonder if I could flash dirty if I'm coming from CM11
You should be able to. If you run into problems though, do a clean flash and try to reproduce those problems before blaming it on the ROM. If you can't reproduce said problems, it will most likely be due to dirty flashing.
Don't be afraid of the "Thanks" button
The Following User Says Thank You to lordcheeto03 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DSDONE
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Flashed clean, and had problems with Google keyboard force closing... Restored from a backup, cleared cache and dalvik cache, now I am able to use everything! I applaud you sir for an outstanding ROM! I am able to have all my apps and stability... TouchWiz had to go... I flashed dirty from CM11

simplicityy
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Solid ROM. Some things in the settings force close like Tap & Pay, whatever that is, but I could care less.
Quick noob question. Is it possible to take the dark UI zip from the 4.4.4 Google Edition?
Is there a dark MMS theme available for 4.4.4?

DSDONE
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplicityy View Post
Solid ROM. Some things in the settings force close like Tap & Pay, whatever that is, but I could care less.
Quick noob question. Is it possible to take the dark UI zip from the 4.4.4 Google Edition?
Is there a dark MMS theme available for 4.4.4?
To make a dark UI, try an Xposed module such as gravitybox KK, XUI mod, or XBlast tools... I'm using XBlast tools... I hope this is helpful to you...

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

One more thing, there is a dark MMS theme, you just have to find the ".apk" file and install it... That's what I like about Android, we can really customize our devices...