Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,414 Members 50,627 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What's the default Camera app you prefer for the future releases of JasmineROM v2.x ?
S5 Camera 21 52.50%
N3 Camera 19 47.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Announcement from hsbadr: JasmineROM v2.3 Release

[ROM] [Port] [S5/Note3] JasmineROM v2.3 [08/17/2014]

Tip us?

nitronet
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsbadr View Post
I hear you. This & other reported issues will get fixed in JasmineROM v2.4.
Thanks hsbadr!

Is there anything we can flash in the meantime till 2.4 comes out that will let us take a 2nd call and switch between them?

waco2hot33
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Ok I only post when there is something really wrong that I can't workout myself but im here to say after fooling around with 2.3 even going back to 1.8 ,reverting back to stock fresh and reinstalling I've finally got 2.3 up and running without error without problems battery holding very good.. Again thanks @hsbadr this rom ressurected my note 3 and im loving it.

burbank
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodges1301 View Post
I have looked on the forum to see if this has been discussed, and I didn't see anything so I apologize if I missed it. I love the swiftkey keyboard, but it doesn't seem to stick on 2.3. It always reverts back to stock keyboard. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Great rom hsbadr! God bless
FWIW, Swiftkey 5.0.2.4 is working fine for me on JasmineROM 2.3. I have not seen it revert once. Hmmm.... All I can suggest is the standard stuff such as delete cache, Dalvik, fix permissions from within Safestrap, etc.