Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,551 Members 37,540 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][OFFICIAL][AOSP][KK][05/09] **C-RoM** -***4.4.4***- -v7.1!

Tip us?

caddermeran
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by caddermeran View Post
What theme are you using?
Never mind I found it. It want hard. This ROM rocks by the way! Super fast.

freeridindirtbiker
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by caddermeran View Post
Never mind I found it. It want hard. This ROM rocks by the way! Super fast.
Its the PiazzA theme if anyone else was wondering. The dev is always updating (sometimes 3-4 times a week) and adding any icons that are requested by users.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.theme.piazza
The Following User Says Thank You to freeridindirtbiker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

agm1101
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Update

From what I read, bluetooth is not working in the latest version, right? Anyone know when/if an update is expected that fixes it? Or was anyone able to get bluetooth working on the latest rom? Thanks!

CHIxCITY
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Love the rom!! Unfortunately the Wi-Fi has a really weak signal... I never had this issue with any other rom..

freeridindirtbiker
Old
(Last edited by freeridindirtbiker; 18th August 2014 at 11:50 PM.)
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by agm1101 View Post
From what I read, bluetooth is not working in the latest version, right? Anyone know when/if an update is expected that fixes it? Or was anyone able to get bluetooth working on the latest rom? Thanks!
You are correct; bluetooth has not been fixed. I imagine updates will start rolling in again around the beginning of September when the C-RoM Developers/Maintainers get back from vacation.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=411

agm1101
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeridindirtbiker View Post
You are correct; bluetooth has not been fixed. I imagine updates will start rolling in again around the beginning of September when the C-RoM Developers/Maintainers get back from vacation.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=411
Ah - that explains it. Thanks for letting me know. It was really smooth in the beginning, but I am getting a lot of unknown battery drain (some systemui, sometimes media and sometimes screen). I also am getting the "SD card unexpectedly removed" error too many times now - never had this before. I am worried that it will fry my card.

C-rom has been really stable otherwise. It also has the most features built in that I have seen in any rom. The errors I am getting might have been fixed in the latest version, but I need working bluetooth. Anyone know of a similar stable option with working bluetooth?

caddermeran
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by agm1101 View Post
Ah - that explains it. Thanks for letting me know. It was really smooth in the beginning, but I am getting a lot of unknown battery drain (some systemui, sometimes media and sometimes screen). I also am getting the "SD card unexpectedly removed" error too many times now - never had this before. I am worried that it will fry my card.

C-rom has been really stable otherwise. It also has the most features built in that I have seen in any rom. The errors I am getting might have been fixed in the latest version, but I need working bluetooth. Anyone know of a similar stable option with working bluetooth?
Try spirit ROM. It's pretty awesome too. I didn't even notice Bluetooth not working. I rarely ever use it. Usually to transfer files to my tab.

hasansabuz
Old
Thanks Meter 4
ive multi-booted my t99 and c rom is my secondary ..bt iam facing a prob..after turning my screen on everytime its brightness become maximum.
everytime i ve to set it manually..whats the solution.plzzz