Am I Being Spied Upon by the Government?

Search This thread

yahanna

Jun 23, 2014
I got a samsung S3. At times I notice the status bar change different colors and flash weird letters. It almost looks alien like. This happens like twice a week. Could this be the government spying on me?

@SidDev

Aug 26, 2013
Kolkata
I got a samsung S3. At times I notice the status bar change different colors and flash weird letters. It almost looks alien like. This happens like twice a week. Could this be the government spying on me?

I guess its not about government spying as if a government spies it does via network so it does affect the hardware or phone software.
can you post screenshot?

Reactions: jasonmerc

jasonmerc

Dec 14, 2012
www.ixquick.com

Maybe you should wrap your Galaxy S3 in aluminum foil. That should prevent alien attacks, at least.

crimsondrac

Feb 28, 2011
Do you not watch the news? The government is spying on us all. Congress knows about it. The judicial branch says it is ok and the Executive just doesn't care.

Festrada007

Aug 21, 2013
Placerville
One way to be sure you are bing watch is if you ever notice light aircraft or helicopters in your area then you can be sure the have seen you. If you look at them and they fly off then they have notice you have seen them are are trying to be inconspicuous. Never go outside without a tinfoil hat. You can hide one easily under a top hat or cowboy hat, even a bowlers hat.

yahanna

Jun 23, 2014
I guess its not about government spying as if a government spies it does via network so it does affect the hardware or phone software.
can you post screenshot?

It flashes so fast that I got no time to take a screenshot. I wish though.

Maybe you should wrap your Galaxy S3 in aluminum foil. That should prevent alien attacks, at least.

Maybe you should wrap your head in concrete. That should prevent people noticing you.

One way to be sure you are bing watch is if you ever notice light aircraft or helicopters in your area then you can be sure the have seen you. If you look at them and they fly off then they have notice you have seen them are are trying to be inconspicuous. Never go outside without a tinfoil hat. You can hide one easily under a top hat or cowboy hat, even a bowlers hat.

One way to be sure youre a paranoid troll with tendencies to harm women is if you post comments like this, people like myself will reply with comments like mine. If you look at them and they dont look at you, it explaims why youre angry at them. Never try to talk to them. You'll only end up being rejected and as a result, more angry.

Its only because you rooted your device and was put in a watch list.... Government doesn't like not having control... [emoji12]

My phone isn't rooted yet. Youre right about the government though.

Radigen

Nov 27, 2013
In first world countries this is an issue, yet I cannot say that this is very true for all classes of countries, namely 3rd world countries.
I am sensitive that NSA surveillance in the US does overlap the barriers of privacy and security, as the main operators are humans and not machines, yet I do not confirm this is true, this is just speculation. They can choose to cross those barriers without us even noticing them.

However in regards to being spied upon by the government, it will go as far only as you'd let them get information. I have simulated your errors by means of Network Security testing, and yes I am a Network Admin and simulate stealing information. What i can say is this, if the government uses technology by means of any frequency via Wifi, Bluetooh, GPS, etc and you have these on, then you have to be extra careful. Most tracking agencies do not leave the spying to machines, they do it themselves and can choose to go beyond stealing your "Intellectual Rights" so to speak.

I also have Hardbricked and soft-bricked devices in my simulations. But what I can is that you should be responsible for gathering facts and truths about this matter. It is foolish to speculate upon the government without knowing of the tools that they use in acquiring private information.

I hope my article has helped you, and i do wish this thread is closed as it is.

Reactions: hartlezzevolved

jasonmerc

Dec 14, 2012
www.ixquick.com
Last edited:

Planterz

Feb 28, 2014
Tucson, AZ

The truth is that you ARE being spied upon by the government. The FBI, CIA, TSA, and NSA are SO incompetent in their spy work that their spying causes graphical glitches on your phone. These glitches are caused by the syncing with the NFC chip that was injected into you the least time you got a shot at the doctor's office. You only noticed these glitches because there weren't enough pacifying hallucinogens in the atmosphere spread by the gubment in those inexplicable chemtrails you see crisscrossing the air above you.

Because, obviously, someone of such incredible genius such as yourself is of extreme interest by the government's top intelligence and law enforcement agencies that they'll spend tens of thousands of dollars in tech, equipment, and man-hours to monitor 24/7.

Or maybe there's just a software or hardware glitch in your phone.

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

Oh, and since you posted this on a public forum (searchable by Google and other search engines), the government knows their cover has been blown. Expect a team of "cleaners" to arrive soon.

msarro

Dec 19, 2010
I work for a large telephony company. In the US, if the government was spying on you, you wouldn't know about it. There's actually regulations built around how they spy on you, called CALEA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Assistance_for_Law_Enforcement_Act)

Basically, the telephone company has a security group whose job is to receive CALEA requests, and essentially they fork your call into a 3 way call whenever you make/receive anything. That's how modern wiretapping works. No one outside of that group is legally allowed to know anything about it. It doesn't show up in call signalling.

As for the wide-spread stuff that the NSA was grabbing, they're grabbing "call metadata" so essentially the signaling information, and CDRS (call detail records). It's not the same thing as a wiretap, but you can still get a lot of information out of it.

Reactions: ajbiz11

ajbiz11

May 23, 2012
Ann Arbor, MI
I work for a large telephony company. In the US, if the government was spying on you, you wouldn't know about it. There's actually regulations built around how they spy on you, called CALEA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Assistance_for_Law_Enforcement_Act)

Basically, the telephone company has a security group whose job is to receive CALEA requests, and essentially they fork your call into a 3 way call whenever you make/receive anything. That's how modern wiretapping works. No one outside of that group is legally allowed to know anything about it. It doesn't show up in call signalling.

As for the wide-spread stuff that the NSA was grabbing, they're grabbing "call metadata" so essentially the signaling information, and CDRS (call detail records). It's not the same thing as a wiretap, but you can still get a lot of information out of it.
There are also "taps" or pass through skimmers at a lot of the data pipes throughout the country.
SSL should cover this, but SSL is so freaking broken its not even funny

Sent from my m7spr

jasonmerc

Dec 14, 2012
www.ixquick.com
But all jokes aside ('bout time someone took this half-seriously besides SidDev), I would try getting a stock firmware image and just flash that through ODIN. Doing this will erase your data, so make a backup of anything you really care about. I remember my old Rugby Smart had an issue where if the device was off and I plugged it into the wall socket to charge, it would say there was no battery inserted. However there was one inserted, and it would charge just fine if it was on. I just flashed back to stock firmware through ODIN and it fixed the issue.

If it still persists after flashing through ODIN, then it is probably a hardware issue. Unfortunately, I am not as experienced with hardware-related issues, so I wont be able to help with that if that is what it comes down to.

SidDev is right. It is either a software or hardware relates issue. Although the gubmit is spying on you (n' all of us as well), it wouldn't cause anything like that. If anything, the gubmit WOULDN'T want the phone to show weird signs, because that would make you suspicious..

Sent from my MB855 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The truth is that you ARE being spied upon by the government. The FBI, CIA, TSA, and NSA are SO incompetent in their spy work that their spying causes graphical glitches on your phone. These glitches are caused by the syncing with the NFC chip that was injected into you the least time you got a shot at the doctor's office. You only noticed these glitches because there weren't enough pacifying hallucinogens in the atmosphere spread by the gubment in those inexplicable chemtrails you see crisscrossing the air above you.

Because, obviously, someone of such incredible genius such as yourself is of extreme interest by the government's top intelligence and law enforcement agencies that they'll spend tens of thousands of dollars in tech, equipment, and man-hours to monitor 24/7.

Or maybe there's just a software or hardware glitch in your phone.

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

Oh, and since you posted this on a public forum (searchable by Google and other search engines), the government knows their cover has been blown. Expect a team of "cleaners" to arrive soon.
    This thread is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh, OP.

can you post screenshot?